20k special

THANK YOU FOR 20K READS I LOVE YOU SO MUCHEBWKAIXGCHWHS 💞💕🧡💔👀💞✊🥞😒👀🧡💞😔😔

"y/n-chan~!" oikawa called as he approached you in the newly reopened cupcake shop.

"what- oh hi." you smiled at him then turned back to the cupcakes you were looking at.

"which one do you like?" oikawa asked through his covid mask, admiring the f/c frosted cupcake you were staring at.

you rolled your eyes and tucked your hair behind your ear, "this one, obviously. have you seen any you like?"

oikawa shook his head, "no, i just got here."

you nodded and stepped closer to him, "we should look for one that you like." you said with a forcefully bored voice.

his eyes sparkled, "think they have honey buddha cakes?"

"yeah, i get them a lot."

oikawa made a face but you couldn't tell what kind of face it was due to the mask he was wearing, "you mean you've came here without me?"

"that's why i recommended this place." you answered dully, looking at a blue frosted cupcake behind the glass.

oikawa hmphed before grabbing your hand, shocking the poop outta you, and dragging you out of the store. "h-hey! i wanted a cake." you said sadly as oikawa led you down the street.

he brought you to a bus stop bench and you both sat down, "take off your mask." he said as he took his off with a pout.

you quirked your eyebrow, "you made me leave the air conditioned cupcake shop so i could take my mask off?!" you accused, angry.

oikawa put his hands on your ears and took off your mask for you, "awww~!" he cooed, "my girlfriend is so cute~~!"