chapter twenty one

smut warning

Draco and I didn't stay in the lake long before it began to get dark and we made our way back to the common room for the Slytherin Christmas party that was being held that night.

We were making our way through the courtyard before we stumbled across Fred and George with a sobbing first year.

"What's your name?" Fred whispered to the first year.

"Michael." He responded in a small voice. I gave Draco a confused glance before deciding to make my way over to them, Draco trodding behind me.

"It's going to be fine. It's not as bad as it seems, see?" George continued, pulling his sleeve up to see a small scar on his hand.

"What's going on?" I asked in a small voice. Fred and George glanced up at me as the first year continued crying.

"Why are you all wet?" Fred asked, not in his usual joking tone as he ignored my question.

"You didn't answer my question." I continued as I felt Draco's quiet presence behind me. Before either of the twins could respond, Harry walked out from a corner and didn't have a chance to speak before a small cough came from Umbridge's office.

"As I told you once before, Mr. Potter. Naughty children deserved to be punished." Umbridge said in a snarky tone.

"Let's just go, Amelia." Draco grumbled under his breath, grabbing my hand. I looked between the group of boys, but it annoyed me more that no one was explaining anything to me, so I turned my back and followed Draco to the dungeons.

"You don't think- you don't think Umbridge did that to that boy do you?" I asked Draco after a moment of silence, but Draco simply shrugged his shoulders.

"Let's not think about it, we've got the party soon." Draco replied with a forced smile. We entered the common room and quickly left one another to go up to our dorms to shower and get ready for the night. I quickly showered and changed into another of my small collection of black dresses before slipping on me shoes and waiting for Tracey to get ready.

"Guess what Blaise got me for Christmas!" She cheered with a smirk.

"What?" I smiled back at her as she tied her hair up into a ponytail.

"These!" She strutted over to me and bent down to show off her new emerald earrings.

"They're gorgeous, I love them!" I complimented.

"What did Malfoy get you?" She asked as I lifted up my locket to her from my chest and opened it up.

"That's cute," She complimented in return. "A lot more thoughtful than Blaise's." She joked.

Soon enough she was ready, and we made our way down to the common room. We scanned around and soon enough found Blaise and Draco sat in the corner with four drinks, two waiting for Tracey and me.

Music was playing throughout the common room and it was hard to have a conversation over, so I simply greeted Draco by sitting down next to him and turning his head towards me to plant a kiss on his lips. He smirked down at me before handing me my drink.

"What's this?" I shouted over the music.

"Fire whisky." He responded as I raised my eyebrows, memories flooding back of how the last time went that I had drank too much fire whisky. I began drinking nonetheless and snuggled into his side as he continued his conversation with Blaise.

Multiple drinks had been passed round as the party was getting more and more rowdy. Blaise and Tracey decided to go and join in with the group of people dancing and left Draco and I on our own.

The fire whisky had gone to my head a little so when he turned to speak to me, I decided to instead shut him up by connecting our lips. I deepened the kiss pretty quickly by opening my mouth and allowing his tongue to connect with mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and began playing with his hair as he held my face in his hands.

"Want to take this upstairs?" Draco mumbled against my lips and I nodded eagerly with a smirk. He grabbed my hand and I followed him up the stairs to the boy's dorm. No one had a second thought as everyone was drunk and distracted by the party at hand.

Draco led me into his dorm before kicking off his shoes and sitting on his bed. I copied his actions by kicking off my shoes however the fire whisky had given me a new sense of confidence. I walked over to him, his smirk mirroring mine as I straddled his hips sitting on his lap and began kissing him again.

The familiar pit of fire began growing at the pit of my stomach as I felt Draco harden underneath me. He groaned slightly before flipping me over so that I was laying on his bed and he was hovering over me.

He began kissing down my neck before pushing up my dress and quickly pulling my underwear down. He smirked up at me once again before bringing his mouth up to me and pressing his tongue against my core sending shivers of pleasure throughout my body. I let out a loud moan as he continued to do this, skillfully hitting all the right spots.

Just as I thought I couldn't feel any better, he brought two of his fingers up and began pumping them in and out of me but continuing to use his tongue. I screamed out in pleasure, my legs shaking. I brought my hand down to his hair and I began tugging on it as my hips grinded against his tongue.

"Please, Draco." I moaned loudly. I couldn't wait any longer, I wanted and needed him. Without hesitation, he removed himself from me and quickly began unbuttoning his trousers before slipping them off along with his shirt. He aligned himself at my entrance before smirking down at me as I lay helpless and desperate beneath him.

"Please, what?" Draco groaned with a sinister smirk causing me to blush with embarrassment. "Tell me what you want, Amelia." He mumbled, leaning into the crook of my neck breathing hot air against me. I suddenly felt shy and embarrassed, unable to speak.

He brushed his member against my entrance causing me to break out of my thoughts. "Fuck me, Draco." I moaned out and without a second thought he slammed himself into me. I screamed out in pleasure. My hands found his back where my nails dug into his skin, sure to leave a mark. Draco grabbed both of my wrists in one of his hands before holding them up above my head and thrusting into me faster.

At this point I was screaming his name, his white hair stuck to the sweat on his forehead as he groaned and winced in pleasure. The first time we had had sex I thought I'd never experience anything better, but I was incorrect as euphoria shot through my body.

"Finish with me." He managed to stifle out over a moan before he released my wrists. My hands found his torso and my fingers scanned his chest as I began to reach my peak. He started thrusting faster, his hips slamming against mine as he began to throb inside of me and my legs shook as we finished together, me screaming out his name.

He took a deep breath before collapsing on top of me. I pushed his hair out of his forehead and gave him a tired smirk.

"Merry Christmas, Draco." I giggled.

"Merry Christmas." He breathed out, resting his head beside me.