𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

After a week of planning and getting everything ready for when the four kids from the Isle of the Lost arrive, the day had finally arrived for them to come to Auradon. Rylee could barely contain her excitement as she stood in front of the school with an equally excited Morgan at her side. They couldn't wait to give the four from the Isle the lives they truly deserved and hoped it would lead to many more kids coming over from that island.

As soon as the limo they sent to pick up the teens came into sight, the school marching band began to play the school anthem. Rylee sent a smile in Elliot's direction as he played alongside Doug before she turned back around to watch the arriving vehicle. The limo circled around the planter in the center of the curved driveway before it came to a stop right in front of Fairy Godmother and the four Auradon students. They watched in anticipation as the driver got out and went to open the backdoor of the limo, only for two boys to come tumbling out as they fought over something. A smile formed on Rylee's face at the sight of the screaming boys as the band behind her stopped playing while everyone stared at the boys.

"You got everything else, why do you want whatever this is?!" Carlos shouted as he struggled to rip the blue object out of the taller boy's grasp.

"'Cause you want it!" Jay responded as two girls climbed out of the limo and stepped around the fighting boys.

As Rylee and Morgan continued to watch the two boys fight over the object, the band behind them parted to reveal Fairy Godmother walking towards them with Ben and Audrey on her trail. The two girls sent the future king smiles as he and the less-than-enthusiastic daughter of Sleeping Beauty stopped by their sides. The sight of the three newcomers caused Mal to ridicule the two boys before standing up straight next to Evie once again.

"Just cleaning up," the son of Jafar smirked as grabbed his white-haired friend's hand and forced him to his feet.

"Leave it like you found it! And by that I mean just leave it," Fairy Godmother told them while gesturing toward the limo right as Audrey forced a smile onto her face and let out a small laugh.

Jay's grin fell as he threw everything in his hands back into the limo before the limo driver closed the door. Rylee watched as his eyes wandered over the royals standing in front of him then they landed on her and Morgan before his smile reappeared. A confused look formed on the blonde girl's face as he slowly walked toward the two girls and stopped directly in front of them. "The name's Jay."

Rylee and Morgan simply stared back at the boy with amused looks on their faces as a small smirk formed on his. Right as the boy was about to continue speaking, Fairy Godmother leaned over to block his view of Rylee and Morgan while muttering a small greeting.