The bite (Izuku's POV)

I was in my dorm and I got hungry and forgot that I ran out of blood bags so I call Momo

"Hey Momo"

"Yes 'Zuku"

"Can I..."

"*sighs* on my way"

I hang up and wait for her to come and when she did I forgot to lock the door, did I mention that Momo is the only one besides the teachers that know I'm a vampire, anyways I bite her neck and a knock can be herd I quickly stop and lick the spot to heal it and I run to the door and unlock it and open it to see Kacchan and todoroki "hey guys what's up?" They barge in and see Momo rubbing her neck where I bit her "hey boys" Momo said they wave at her "what are you doing here?" Todoroki asks "oh nothing" she replied with and took her hand off her neck "what the hell is that" Kacchan asks pointing to the bite mark "uhh...." She gets up and runs out the room "danm you coward..." I mutter "what did you just say to her" Kacchan said "N-nothing!" Kacchan then drags me to the common room and Uraraka almost yells "truth or dare!" I get nervous and Momo does too "I'm gonna pass this time" we say in unison "oh no you don't" Uraraka said and we sat down next to watch other and Uraraka starts "deku truth or dare?" She said "uhh...dare!" "I dare you to say your darkest secret" everyone 'Ooo's' and I get even more nervous "I uhh...."