Chapter 8

Hope you guys enjoy it!
---

3rd Pov

"All clear!" Franka said.

"You were right...this bunch came prepared!" She said.

"You guys should pick up the pace too!" She continue.

"...Just who are you people..." Misha pant heavily from the run.

"Everyone, please move faster!" Amiya ordered.

"Amiya, we're being pursued from behind. Do we have time to counterattack?" Liskarm ask preparing her shield up.

"Not at the moment...it's better to try to shake off and avoid unnecessary battles..." Amiya said.

"Forget about the safety issue...I need a route that can get us out of the slums to Madam Ch'en as soon as possible. Reunion is already on our trail...the more ground we have to cover the more dangers we'll be in!" Liskarm said.

"Then, let me make my way through!" Ashley said suddenly pop out on the conversation.

"No, no! You might accidentally make the surrounding collapses!" Amiya said scolding her.

"Oh! That's easy. I have a route here that the enemy will never think of." Exusiai said a little proud.

"Do you already have something in mind?" Liskarm ask.

"Of course~" Exusiai grinned.

"But I'll have to take a look myself first to see if my info reliable or not." She said.

"Try to be quick about it." Liskarm reply.

"Got it~ I'll be right back!" Exusiai said waving her hand.

"If you need anything, please contact another Penguin Logistics agent!" She said before really leaving the place.

A little timeskip

"...Can I ask...where we're we going?" Misha ask.

"We're meeting the L.G.D. they will protect you." Amiya reply.

"Huh?...the L.G.D.?" Misha ask disbelief.

"Our current mission is to safely escort you to the L.G.D., and they will provide you with protection." Amiya said.

"...I almost believed...that you were really here to save me." Misha said staring at her foot.

"No, we really are...our original plan was to ask Lungmen to entrust some of their Infected with us...but after hearing our report, the L.G.D. suddenly ask us to transfer you to them. Beside... in Lungmen, you'll be safest under their protection." Amiya said trying to reassuring her.

"If we don't act now, you'll be in grave peril. Many of the Infected that were coming after you were already wearing Reunion's badge..." She continue.

"I don't know about this "Reunion" you talking about, but...I do know the L.G.D., and I've seen how they treat the Infected. If you wanted to capture me from before you should've just said it." Misha said.

"I'm sorry...but that's really not our intention. I know there are still some misunderstanding that have to be worked out. But no matter how bad you think we are...please, just bear with us a bit longer." Amiya said a little sad.

"Your safety takes priority over how you feel. I'll explain anything if I get the chance. After all there are still things that I want to know..." She continue.

As Misha stay silent.

Timeskip

Texas stood silently, while tapping her foot.