Gathering of the League

Izuku sighed as a knock came at the door, A person who looks like a conman with a purple suit entered. He was a broker that was used with the League of Villains.

"I've come with the members," Giran stated with a businessman smile.

A tall black-haired man with piercings and burnt skinned walked in.

"I was shown a picture of you, I'm surprised a kid like you is in charge," Dabi said.

A girl the same age as Izuku walked in and smiled, she had blonde hair in buns and yellow eyes.

"Wow, he really is the same age as me, you're the one with Stainy right? I wanna join and be friends with him too. I love Stainy lots, so much so I want to be Stainy," Toga said happily.

"The girl here is responsible for a string of murders where victims were bled dry," Giran said.

"I'm Toga, Himiko Toga and I just want an easy life. I also want to kill Stainy, I want to be Stainy, so let me join," Toga said enthusiastically. 

 "Dabi here hasn't done anything flashy but I'm sure will be useful," Giran explained.

"Alright," Deku says as he looks at the two of them, "Welcome to the League of Villains," Izuku said unenthusiastically. 

"I can't decide what's worse. My classmates with their overabundance of emotion, or these people with their emotional problems," Izuku said under his breath.

"Are you really the leader?" Dabi questioned. 

"The last one to question me is currently laying in bed so I don't recommend it," Izuku glared at Dabi.

"This group doesn't seem to follow Stain's ideology," Dabi stated.

"Well, you can ask him yourself when he gets up. He's currently resting in the bed I mentioned," Deku explained.

"More will be coming today so be prepared for them," Giran said.

A green lizard was the next person to walk through the door, "The name is Spinner, a devout follower of Stain," Spinner declared.

"Yes, yes, he's in the back. Stand outside the door to his room until he gets up if you want. If you see a blonde girl about my age make sure she doesn't go inside," Izuku states.

"Um, alright?" Spinner was a bit confused but eager to be close to his idol.

A middle school kid walked in after Spinner, "I go by Mustard, that video of Stain inspired me to join the League of Villains. Please allow me to join," Mustard said.

"Well if you have the skill welcome to the League," Izuku stated.

A bulky looking transgender woman was the next to enter with sunglasses and a bit of facial hair "I'm sister Magne, I want to join up to live a free life," Magne said.

"We already have a crazy highschool girl wanting an easy life," Deku said.

Next was someone wearing a grey and black outfit, "Yo, I'm Twice it's great to meet you all - you all look like a bunch of weirdos," Twice stated.

"The weirdos are the ones entering through that door and they're getting weirder every time," Izuku said as a person completely bound in a gimp outfit came through the door. "After this, nothing will surprise me anymore."

"Want to join, want to eat flesh from people. I'm Moonfish," Moonfish said introducing himself.

Last to walk through the door was a huge bulky looking guy with blonde hair and missing an eye, "The name is Muscular, I just want to rampage and kill. This seems like the best place to do it."

"Well you're kinda disappointing," Izuku stated which caused Muscular to look confused.

"What the hell does that mean?" Muscular asked.

Each person who came through that door was crazier than the last, when Moonfish entered I was expecting someone beyond my comprehension. Compared to them you're as boring as a street thug, you're welcome to join though," Izuku stated.

"Are you trying to pick a fight with me?" Muscular asked.

"Only if you can beat him," Izuku said pointing to a corner where Moonfish is.

"Flesh," Moonfish states looking over to Muscular.

"Suddenly I don't feel like fighting," Muscular says.

"Is this everyone?" Izuku asks Giran.

"Yep," Giran replies.

"We will transfer your commission to your account," Kurogiri states.

"Thank you for your business," Giran smiles as he walks through the door.

Izuku gets up and stands on the bar so everyone can see him. "Welcome to the League of Villains. Some of you know me from the sports festival at UA, so yes I am a student there."

"Why do all this if you're a student at the best hero school?" Dabi asks.

"It's easier to destroy society within than from the outside. I currently have the people distrusting UA, all it takes is one more push and that's where I need you guys," Izuku stated.

"I hope you aren't planning another assault like the one at the sports festival," Spinner says.

"No, this time we're gonna kidnap someone and have them join the League," Izuku says with a smirk.

"All this to kidnap someone?" Magne says surprised.

"What makes this person so important?" Toga asks.

"With all the negativity on UA all it would take is for them to fail in protecting another student, and if that student were to join the league it should be the final nail in UA's coffin," Izuku says.

"So which student?" Dabi asks.

"Me"

------------------------------------