Can't Stop~46

-
If you knew the power of your love
-

As if time had frozen around her, Rin's eyes widened in shock, yet her motions were slow and sluggish

As if time had frozen around her, Rin's eyes widened in shock, yet her motions were slow and sluggish. Her fingers tightened around the arms of her chair until her knuckles turned white, and then she squeezed the object further- feeling as if her fingers were about to break.

Her chest stormed with a hurricane of emotions, rage, despair, anger, and hatred violently mixing in with unreadable feelings within her, and the vicious twisting of her heart wasn't ceasing; the feeling only grew.

Upon the screen was a face that she resented with every fiber of her being, his bleached hair obscuring his eyes as he waited for someone to open the door. His veiny, burly arms hung lowly at his sides, and a black gun was grasped firmly in his left hand, prepared to shoot whoever opened the door.

"Guys, hold back a minute, he has a gun." Jisung's voice echoed from both her earpiece and from beside her, yet it sounded distant, as if he was a thousand miles away.

He wore all black, and a face mask was strapped over his face, but Rin could recognize him anywhere.

It had been years since he saw him, but he was imprinted in her mind nonetheless, and he was a face she could never forget- never.

Lips pursing together in utter hatred, Rin's eyes snapped away from the screen, but her eyes hitched on a black, ominous gun that rested beneath a computer.

Face contorting in anger, the girl harshly grabbed it, which startled Jisung as his eyes whirled towards her. She began to storm away, her heavy, quick footsteps stomping towards the door as she flung it open, leaving Jisung bewildered.

"What are you-" He was cut off by the door slamming shut behind Rin, which left him dumbfounded.

She sped down the hallway as detest sprinted through her veins in the form of adrenaline, chest rising and falling heavily as she gripped the gun tightly in her hand- mind going blank yet growing frantic all at once.

It was like her brain wasn't functioning, and she didn't know what she was doing, but she felt panicked, almost as if a mental beast was chasing her thoughts to force them to run quickly- growing indistinguishable and becoming a faint droning.

Pushing herself onwards, Chenle and Haechan surfaced in her line of vision- their own weapons remaining clutched in their fingers.

The door was right in front of her- towering between the two gang members like a portal to Hell, ominous, yet the sight sparked further resentment into her heart.

Chenle's eyes found Rin, and his eyebrows drew together in confusion, yet Rin paid him no mind- continuing her enraged march. As she tried to brush past him, he blocked her swiftly by outstreching his arm- making her stumble back as she collided into it.

Proceeding to stand in front of the door, he acted as a barrier between the fiery girl and the boy outside, eyes slightly narrowed.

Shooting Chenle a sharp glare, she tried to push him out of the way, yet he didn't budge, provoking a harsh sigh to burst from her lips.

"Let- me- go," She urged, a single hand pressed against his chest in an attempt to force him away.

"What are you doing? Do you know who's back there?" He asked, his confused eyes pooling into hers, "He's dangerous- you shouldn't just fling yourself out with him."

"I fucking know he's dangerous- just let me to him!" She exclaimed, which took Chenle aback slightly.

Lips clamping together, Rin suddenly shoved Chenle harshly, which sent him off balance- stumbling a little to the side.

She trudged past him and swung open the door- immediately pointing her gun at the blond boy in front of her- only now noticing that seven boys were lined up behind him, just out of the camera's gaze.

A shiny, black barrel of the gun was gleaming devilishly in front of her face, yet her's did the same- leaving each other at a deadly checkmate.

The girl's breath hitched at the sight of him in person, yet the boy only smirked behind his mask- eyes twinkling with entertainment as he recognized her.

"Well, look who we have here," His gruff voice bit out, the huskiness of it causing a shiver to creep up her spine.

Who is it👀

Who is it👀