Chapter 15

AN: Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the last chapter. I will try to make chapters longer, but please let me know if you prefer longer chapters less often or shorter chapters more often? Also, I don't really know how often I'll update, but I'll try to update at least every 2-3 days. Anyways, please enjoy!

Recap:

Perseus threw his sword to the side. "You killed my brother Patroclus. For that, you must answer. You and my brother, one on one combat, right now. If you agree, I'll release the prisoners. If you don't I will kill each prisoner the way I just did. And after I run out, I will do the same after every battle. If you agree, I will give you one hour to say goodbye to your family should you lose."

Hector looked at the city he loved, then at his men. "I accept."

Perseus nodded. "I swear I will release your men and the fight will be one of honor. No Greek will interfere during the duel."

"So be it," Hector stated. "In an hour, I'll meet your brother outside the walls of Troy." With that, he disappeared from the walls, getting ready for the deal.

Present:

As Hector left the walls, Perseus turned to his men. "Watch them, but don't touch them," he ordered before turning to Achilles.

"Are you ready for this?" he asked his brother.

Achilles. "Of course, but you must do something for me during the duel."

Perseus raised an eyebrow, but Achilles whispered something to him that only he could hear.

Perseus' eyes widened, before he faced his brother. "Of course, I will do it."

Achilles smiled, before turning to the walls of Troy, awaiting the Prince of Troy, and waiting for revenge.

As the gates opened, Achilles' knuckles were white on his weapon. Hector walked out to meet him with an entourage of Trojan soldiers with him. Atop the walls, King Priam was clearly visible as he watched his son go into a duel that could lead to his death.

Besides the king was Andromache, Hector's wife and princess of Troy. Helen was holding her hand comfortingly and Paris stood next to her, his skin pale as he watched his brother.

Achilles stood alone, wearing his brother's armor, as Perseus was nowhere to be seen, but this was unnoticed by the Greeks as they were too busy getting ready for the fight.

Hector walked away from his soldiers and stopped a few feet in front of Achilles, whose eyes were burning with rage. If looks could kill, Hector would have been killed ten times over already.

Hector looked the prince up and down. "Should I lose, do me the honor of letting my family give me my funeral rites."

Achilles snarled. "No. My rage would drive me to strike you down and hack at your body until it is unrecognizable." He spat at the prince. Without a warning, he charge at Hector, unsheathing his sword mid leap.

Hector pulled out his sword just in time to block Achilles' powerful strike, but the son of Thetis was relentless. His rage, coupled with the image of Patroclus on the beach burned in his brain furthered his quest for vengeance, made each strike and stab faster than the previous as he kept the Trojan prince on the defensive.

Hector tried to regain his bearings and go on the offensive, but no one could match up with Achilles with his rage in full swing. Hector had no chance. He tried to slip underneath Achilles' guard, but Achilles saw it coming, blocking it and sweeping Hector's legs from under him. He then feinted high, which Hector bought, and sliced the front of his legs, causing Hector to stumble.