54. real life

sniffs and snorts woke blair up. if waking up because of a sassy doberman that stretches in their sleep isn't a red flag then waking up in a unfamiliar bed should be one.

after getting sebastian well moved into his place, they bought a bunch of chinese's food and pizza, and had a couple drinks.

blair opened one eye and found benny, close to pushing her off the bed. "jeez ben how much bed space do you need"

"well good morning" blair heard a voice say, she turned and saw a morning sebastian.

"uh hi?" blair stayed on the bed "where is everyone"

"they slept in the living room, and some left" sebastian explained

"where did you sleep?" blair questioned

"in the living room, lizzie slept in here with you; or more like cuddle." sebastian laughed

the girl groaned and fell back on the bed.

"c'mon get up" sebastian walked towards the bed and held out his hand.

"no"

"yes"

"why"

"i made breakfast" sebastian sang, blair laughed but stayed on the bed. "get up or i'm picking you up"

"just a couple more minutes sebby" blair pouted

"1...2.." sebastian said then saw benny get out of the bed and go to the living room. "come on even benny is tired of being in the bed"

"i will never get tired of any bed"

"okay that's it" sebastian took the girl from her waist and holstered her by his shoulder.

"put me down seb!" blair gelled "ooh" blair saw his butt and started slapping it

"are you slapping my butt?" sebastian laughed.

"yes!"

"you are so lucky i have human decency" sebastian makes blair sit down on the couch. immediately, blair latches onto elizabeth.

the only people who were still there were elizabeth, chris evans, mackie, and scarlett.

scarlett shoves iced coffee in the models hand and elizabeth gives her food. they stayed there for a couple hours playing around until everyone decided to leave sebastian to pick at his clothes.

-