c8

NOBODY POV
2 WEEKS LATER

hailey is fine she was just stressing ab brillion death and etc . she is still angry and sad . shes angry ab brillion death and its all her fault and shes sad ab how he died right in front of her . she getting clues see on who did it . she already told leondra and she broke down but didn't blame hailey she was just confused on how did it bc brillion didnt do shit with nobody or didnt have any beef with anyone .

javarion was with hailey every step of the way bc he knows how it feels to lose a homie . he never meet brillion but he saw him before and he hopes the best for hailey and his family .

quan is still tryna get kamryn heart bck but they taking things slow .

kamryn is waiting on quan to step up and pop the question ab them being together .

bryanna is happy with kemo . she thinks she ready to have a kid with him .

kailiah is still with treyvon even though he abuses her and he hits or punches her in front of his son .

reshia still wants javarion and talks to hailey now and then to get info on javarion .

prince is still a player .

HAILEY POV

"u ok ? i said on speaker phone with leondra .

"yeah" leondra said .

"how u holding up ?" i said .

"good" she said .

"guess what ?" i said .

"yeah" she said .

"the tee shirts come in today" i said .

"fr ?" she said .

"yup" i said .

"thats good i have some good news" she said.

"what ?" i said .

"im having a boy" she said .

"yayyyy whats the name gonna b ?" i said .

"brillion million barnes jr." she said .

"yes a junior" i said .

"yes thats bc i miss him so much" she said .

"me 2" i said .

"domt make me start crying" she said .

"same but tmmr ima pick up leona is that ok ?" i said .

"yea can she stay there for a few days ?" she said .

"yea" i said .

"ok cuz its alot of stress not having brillion here to help but ima b strong for him and mini brillion" she said .

"period cuz ik he wants u to b strong" i said .

"yeah ik" she said .

"ok ima talk to u later ok ?" i said .

"ok" she said .

"bye" i said .

"byeeee" she said .

i hung up and looked at my outfit for today .

i had on a orange romper and my black furry slides .

me and prince are gonna have a brother and sister day bc we never talk like that .

i got my phone and text him .

me - u ready ?

prince 🤴🏽 💕 - yeah pull up