Chapter 15

Hi!!!! Okay so, its like, what, 12 pm. right now and I just had a MAJOR second wind! And I'm bored. So I'll write more now.

_______________________________________

We walked back to the house, which I know now is called the pack house.

"You will be staying here, with me." Brandon informed me for the MILLIONTH time.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Yeah, I know. That is like the millionth time you told me that."

"Well, just wanted to make sure you got the message."

"Well message received. Now, where is my room?"

He raised his eyebrows. "Your room??"

"Yeah.. you know the place where I sleep. And study. And stuff like that." I replied in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh yes, right this way." He laughed.

I followed behind as we walked up a flight of stairs. We walked and walked down a long dark hallway full of doors. I followed as he turned the corners:

Right

Left

Left

Right

Straight

Left

Right

Right

Left

"I'm never going to remember all of this." I mumbled.

Brandon chuckled deeply and halted infront of a door. "Here we are" He stated as he opened the door and motioned for me to enter.

I walked in and everything was black, and dark red. There was a king size mattress and a walk in closet. ALONG with a bathroom.

"Wow." Was the only thing I could come up with.

"Do you like it?" Brandon asked sitting on the end of the bed.

I followed and sat down next to him and laid my head down on his shoulder.

"Its amazing." I breathed.

"I'm glad you like it." He smiled.

Boy was he fine... I mean, what could be off about him? You know how they say everyone has a flaw? Yeah... that rule does not apply here. Everyone in this house looks absolutely perfect. I was so jelous of ever-

"When did you get this?" Brandon suddenly asked picking up my wrist lightly looking at the blue crystal bracelet I had on from that man.

Should I tell him???

"Hey, who's the alpha?" I asked quickly changing the subject.

"Huh?"

"Packs always have an alpha. You know, the leader. Who is it?" I asked.

Brandon bit down nervously onto his bottom lip and looked away shyly.

"Do you even HAVE an alpha?" I asked.

"Yes!" He shouted defensively.

Woe..... touchy subject...

"Okay, so who is it?"

"Haha.... um....."

"Oh for the love of Pete just tell me!" I shouted frustrated and threw my hands up in the air.

"Its.... me." He said.

I froze.

He's alpha.

I can't fall for the alpha.

Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap.

'He's your mate' An inner voice whispered.

'Um.... who are you??' I asked it.

'Okay, uh this is going to be a lot of explaining. Werewolves have like this inner wolf, its like a voice in their head.. And me, I'm your inner animal.' It answered.

"Okay, I've officially gone insane." I stated out loud.

"Huh?" Brandon asked tilting his head to the side confused.

"Nothing. So yo-your the al-alpha?" I studdered.

"Yeah..... and your our Luna."

"What's a Luna?" I asked.

"A Luna is the Alpha's mate. The female alpha. You run the pack, with me."

How can I run a pack?

What are mates?

I can't do this.... I can't.... I panicked.

________________________________

Pretty good! I did this in only 1/2 hour! Woohoo! And no worries, the winners character will come in soon. :)