08

"I don't know what you're talking about"

Haru clenched her fists together, eyes wandering up to the boys. She stared at them with confidence as they stared back at her.

"Guess we got the wrong idea huh!"

Chenle exaggeratedly sighed, snaking an arm around Jeno he pulled the boy along as he protested.

Well they are quick to give up...

"Yah Zhong Chenle! Release me right now!"

"I'll buy you food hyung, just stay quiet"

Haru watched as the two began goofing off slowly leaving her view as they rounded up the corner.

"Are you seriously not Unknown?"

"No Jisung I'm not"

Jisung seemed to hesitate opening his mouth to speak before closing it again.

"I can assure you"

He nodded, following her as she began to wlak the path the other two had taken earlier.

They can't know, not until I know she's safe

"Where are you guys going?"

127 looked up from fixing their gears, looking at the girl for a split second before returning to what they were doing.

"Gang stuff don't ask more"

Haru nodded watching as Jaehyun proceeded to fix the other's suits.

"What's with the tux?"

"It's a formal event"

"But I thought you were doing gang stuffs?"

She could hear Taeyong sigh behind her. Haru looked at his direction as he adjusted the watch in his hand.

"Stop asking so many questions Haru, we're going with everyone except Jisung so atleast you're not lonely"

"Why is Jisung not going?"

"He's too young for this kind of thing"

"But isn't he part of the gang?"

Mark took in a sharp intake of air, the frustration of tying a tie was getting to him. Haru approached the boy, taking the tie in hand and showing him how to properly do it.

"Yes he is, but we're going to a club"

Mark coughed out, looking away from the girl when she finished. She nodded again, trailing off to the couch.

"So it's just us two?"

"Boi if you don't st-"

"Ok I'll take it from here"

Haru giggled a bit seeing her cousin's outbreak. Doyoung gestured the others to go outside before sitting beside her.

"The girls are going here later, so you don't have to worry about anything...if this place gets invaded-"

"Hold up! Invaded?! Why the fuck would someone invade this place?"

"We're in a gang that happens, anyways let me finish please"

Haru fell silent, she clamped both her hands on her mouth signalling the elder to continue.

"By the girls I meant Taeyong's girlfriend and her gang, we can't take Jisung with us because he's underaged"

Doyoung paused to take in a deep breath.

"Now in the event that some other gang decided to raid this post don't worry you have five gang members with you, and here..."

He handed Haru a black box, wrapped in a velvet ribbon. The box had nct's logo and her name at the top.

She opened the box revealing an earpiece and a piece of paper. She examined the earpiece closely, her name rang in gold.

The middle piece was showing stars and her astrological sign. Every other part was either coated in black or gold, signifying the strenght and nobility the gang has.

 Every other part was either coated in black or gold, signifying the strenght and nobility the gang has