𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚

~Vanessa's POV~

"I hate you." I glared as Madison and Morgan pulled me to Cory's class making me wear a cheerleading outfit. "I told you not to come late to the meeting, this is on you." Madison smirked as she pulled me.

"I tried to stop her, Nes, but you know I can't." Morgan sent me an apologetic smile as she had the pom poms in on hand pulling me with the other. "She threatened not to kiss you for the day if you didn't do this, didn't she?" I raised an eyebrow as we got to the door.

"Yes, she did and I can't allow that." Morgan nodded looking over to her girlfriend who still had her smirk. "This is not fair. I didn't even agree to be on the team." I frowned tugging on the skirt but I had to pull it up too because it was that short then we heard a thud behind as causing us to turn seeing a guy sitting on the floor. Once he saw us looking at him he scattered running away. "Your family genes are very impressive." Madison nodded seeing the actions the guy had taken.

"Or people are just too easy." I shook my head, sighing, not caring much about what others think. "Eh, you're not wrong." Morgan shook her head agreeing with me.

"Well, that's a discussion for another day. Time to go to class." Madison shrugged before opening the door going into the classroom. "Um, can I help you?" I heard Cory as Madison walked in the classroom. "Probably not. Get in here, Nes!" Madison called out for me but I was not going to do that.

"No!" I shouted from outside, probably everyone in the classroom was confused by this. "Morgan!" Madison called out to her girlfriend making Morgan turn to me with a small smile before pushing me in the classroom. "Great." I crossed my arms as I was in the classroom with everyone staring at me in shock.

"Now don't you feel more beautiful now that everyone sees you?" Madison turned to me asking me when she already knew the answer. "I got tied up by the same psycho girl who thinks me and one of my best friends are a thing and I'd rather prefer that situation to this right now." I answered with a blank expression as Morgan handed me the pompoms.

"No you don't." Jason shook his head as he was probably thinking back to that whole Connie fiasco while Farkle agreed. "Do it." Madison crossed her arms, gesturing me to do what she told me to. "Half my wardrobe is up on my ceiling still didn't you guys get enough?" I asked them with a pout as I still haven't gotten the box down.

"If you don't do it I'll tell Thor that you got the guys to not take care of you for the day." Madison threatened me with a smirk causing my eyes to go wide before turning to the class. "Give me a M! Give me an A! Give me a double D! Give me an I! Give me an E! What's that spell? Maddie!" I cheered using the routine before doing a backflip and the splits shaking the pompoms while the class either clapped or cheered.

"See that wasn't bad?" Madison asked me trying not to laugh knowing I hated every single second in the skort. "I would hurt you but I can't on school grounds." I looked over to her as I started to stand up from the ground. "Eh, worth it. Maybe now you finally want to join the team." Madison shrugged as they have been trying so much to get me on the team but I heard Jason chuckle. "Oh, shut it." I sighed, throwing a pom pom at his face causing him to stop.