Resolutions

Robin landed on the roof of a building near Crime Alley, where Batwoman was supposed to meet him.

Damian sat on the edge of the building as he recalled the events of that night.

Marinette was a very intriguing girl.  She displayed leadership skills that generally took years to appear, was intelligent, and skillful with both fists and words, as well as kind.
He had really enjoyed their discussion with her, it had been interesting and somewhat enlightening.

The little Parisian girl had somewhat naive ideals, but she was no fool, and above all Damian had realized the wisdom behind her words.  Also, whatever ideal she had, no matter how unrealistic it was, the girl had the guts and the arguments to defend them.

Undoubtedly meeting Marinette had been a pleasant experience.

And that scared Damian.

Normally he didn't open up to others so easily, it had taken Dick almost a year under his tutelage to gain the trust of Batman's son.  But with Marinette it was different, the girl had certainly dazzled him with her skills, but it was the open conversation they had that made his interest in her grow.

And what terrified him the most ... correction, Damian Wayne Al Ghul was not terrified, he was only concerned;  He was concerned at the fact that he wanted to see her again.

Damian decided to put those confused emotions aside and focus on something else.

For example, the situation in Paris.

From what the girls had said the problem had been controlled by the local heroes, whom Damian would investigate, until things had escalated to another level with the appearance of a villain named Mother's Wrath.  After that, the situation began to get out of hand for the Parisian heroes.

The whole situation was actually quite strange, from the powers of the heroes to those of the villain, but the sad thing is that this was not the oddest thing Damian had ever seen in his life, heck, it was not the oddest thing he had seen in one week.

He was deep in thought when he felt Batwoman land next to him.

"What's up, Damian?"

"No names" Robin said to which Batwoman just rolled her eyes with annoyance "everything went well, she is now in her hotel room."

"That's good" at that moment Kate looked at the paper bag in Robin's hands "What's in the bag?"

"Cupcakes" Robin replied, "Marinette gave them to me as thanks."

Batwoman opened the bag and the pleasant smell spread.

"There are about twelve cupcakes. Are you going to eat them alone?"

"Don't be ridiculous" replied the offended boy " I'm not Todd.  She said it was for us, I'm assuming she meant the whole team."

"How cold Damian!  You called us family before."

" No names, Batwoman."

"Anyway, did you get more information about the situation in Paris or did you just flirt with her?"

Damien felt himself blush, he was Damian Wayne Al Ghul, the demon's heir, the son of Batman, he was not blushing.

"Wait a minute. Did you flirt with her?"

" Don't be ridiculous. Where did you get tremendous nonsense?"

"You're blushing."

"I'm not."

"Yes, you are, would you like a mirror?"

" It is not necessary" Robin answered getting nervous when he heard Batwoman giggles "Anyway, I was NOT flirting with Marinette."