💗 CHAPTER 13💗

In the world where you feel cold'
You gotta stay gold~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made dinner for everyone. I tried my best bcz I was afraid that tae and kookie might not like my food.

I arranged the table and Jimin also came back from work.

We all took our seats and I served everyone. I was sitting beside Jimin but we didn't talk. I was annoyed with him for earlier and he had to pay for it.

Tae and kookie were having their usual talks. I was enjoying my meal, it was soo yummy afterall I'm a great cook.

Jimin came closer to me and whispered in my ear, "princess are you angry with me?"

This gave shiver down my spine. Whenever he calls me princess, I lose my mind.

"And you were really tasty." He whispered

And I chocked on my food. Tae and kook stopped talking and were looking at me.

"Are you okay Sim?" Tae asked, offering me water.

I drank water and I felt relief.

"Yes, thankyou tae, I'm okay." And they all started eating again. I looked at Jimin and he chuckled.

After the dinner, I put the dishes in the dishwasher and cleaned the kitchen.

I went to my room, I was really tired today.

On my way back to my room, I saw jimin standing outside his room "shirtless" scrolling on his phone. God, I can't take my eyes of his toned abs. He is a full course meal for real.

Kookie cleared his throat and I looked somewhere else. And Jimin looked at me.

"Its bad staring at a shirtless man Sim." Kookie said to me and laughed.

I cleared my throat and said, "can't you wear a shirt Jimin. Don't you know a girl live with you?"

"Yes I know, and that girl is my wife. I don't care and it's my wish, I can wear anything I like."

"Wear a bikini then." I yelled at him and went to my room and slammed my door.

Jimin and kookie both looked at each other and started laughing.

Authors POV

Three of the boys were planning to play games all night and enjoy even tho it was not weekend but who cares :)

Simar could hear them screaming, the sounds of jumping and laughing and cursing.

She went to them and knocked on their door.

"Can you please lower your voice Misters. I'm trying to sleep."

"Ahh Sim! Come and play with us. We need one member." And Tae pulled her inside.

SIMAR'S POV

I saw jimin and kookie playing game with full concentration.

"Me and jungkook are in one team, you and Jimin are in one team. Okay?" Tae said.

I looked at Jimin with a sadly disgusted face and he gave me a wierd look.

"Do I really need to team up with him?" I asked.