{⋅. Seven .⋅}

They ran.

Who knows where they were headed, but they were running.

Dream didn't look back either.

"What a way to wake up for the morning!" He thought bitterly as he wove in and out of the trees. 

A gang of zombies approached, challenging him from under the safety of the canopy. Dream quickly opened his inventory, relived to see a stone sword icon in it. With ease, he decapitated the zombies and moved on.

He eventually grew tried, and slumped against a tree to catch his breath. The forest was silent around him, nothing but the whispering wind could be heard.

It was too quiet.

Dream looked up, and his eyes flickered around.

"Sapnap?"

He had lost Sapnap.

Dream started to walk, in no direction in particular, trying to find out what was going on. He was too far and lose to try and make his way home. So he walked along and let his thoughts ponder.

"First we get thrown into a game, trapped inside with no clear way of getting out and now one of our friends wants to murder me?"

He had no idea what made George act this way, or why he was acting this way. What was George's goal?

What was his goal?

"Well... good news is that I should be safe. Bad news is that I'm alone."

Dream would need to start over.

So he sauntered over to a tree, and threw a punch at it. Followed by another. Then another.

The log fell out of place and onto the floor. The tree still remaining upright, now levitating in mid-air. Dream quickly picked up the log and moved on to the next.

This hands were aching by the time he had finished 3 trees, and managed to acquire a nice 16 logs. So he quickly turned all the logs into planks, and set down a crafting table. { ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) }

Soon he had a wooden axe and a wooden pickaxe in his hand. The wooden handle of the mining tool brought nostalgia from just yesterday, when Sapnap and him went to mine iron.

He grumbled about "doing it all for nothing" and proceeded to create a staircase downwards.

His wooden pickaxe started to remove and excavating the stone surrounding him, slowly piling up in his inventory bracelet. He quickly made his way back to and over to his crafting table { ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) } to upgrade his tools.

As he lay down his materials, he heard it.

Footsteps.

He twisted around, calling out into the forest.

"Sapnap?"

It wasn't Sapnap.

Instead around the corner came a stone sword and a George.

The smaller man giggled madly.

"You think you can get away Dream? Your never safe Dream, as long as I have this."

George pulled out a compass, and tossed it into the air. It glinted against the sun before falling back into its owners hands.

It seemed so familiar.

As Dream inspected the compass closer, he noticed the red needle. Pointing right at him. He shuffled slightly right. The needle followed him. George chucked in amusement.

And Dream understood.

𑁍

Sapnap was scared.

Scared for Dream. Scared for himself. Scared for George. Scared of George. Scared of what he was capable of. Scared... about almost everything.

After he had lost Dream in the woods, he spent the next who knows how long travelling around. Occasionally calling out for his friend.

His heart jumped when he heard swords clashing in the distance.

He sprinted towards the sounds, occasionally ducking behind trees and even managing to slaughter a creeper creepin up on him.

Sapnap found his friend pinned on top of a crafting table { ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) } by another, sword held at his throat.

Letting out a battle cry, Sapnap launched himself at Geroge and grabbed Dreams hand.

George landed onto the ground and Dream kicked him into a staircase leading downwards. George let out a squeal as he tumbled down the steps.

"See ya later shortie!" Sapnap called over his shoulder as he quickly dragged Dream into the forest.

He could hear George scream something back.

It sounded oddly like a swear word.

𑁍

Congrats on reading Chapter Seven!

Yeah I remembered that people actually read this so hi I'm back sorry.

Also thank you for 1.5k reads! God damn! I luv you all <3

(Also if you were wondering why I am gonna do Lenny faces every time I say "crafting table"... just don't ask)

Okay I'm gonna go work on another project now. Or I might go procrastinate some more. You never know.

All my best,
»» Citlali ««