LII

March 07, 1943
_________________________________________

7 in the evening after dinner, Chaehee just finished her new knitted shawl for herself. She places back the blue and green yarn inside her basket as she folds the shawl neatly.

Placing it on the table beside her, she straightens her long skirt as she slowly stands up, walking to her bed when she heard a sweet melody in her ears.

Oh my sweet Chaehee~

Come to me honey~

She giggles silently, her cheeks flushing red as she turns her heel and walks to the balcony where the music grew nearer.

As she reaches the cemented balcony, which was adorned with various flower pots and vines with flowers of different kinds, she lowers her gaze down to the green grass.

Her eyes caught the dark-brown haired man with wavy locks, dressed in a yellow-checkered dress shirt and denim jeans held tightly by a leather belt.

His hands were both occupied by a brown guitar and he lifts a muscular thigh on a huge brick on the ground before lifting his head up to meet his eyes with mine.

"Hello, Juliet," he winks, and she rolls her eyes as she rests her arms, folding them as she leans at the balcony.

"What are you doing here? Mother is going to see you and throw a slipper at you," she replies, tilting her head to the side.

"Well, I was supposed to be here at 6 but I got lost in the wrong house, I ended up serenading a man and he called his mother which ended me up in a 30-minute lecture, plus getting banned because the man never knew me," Jungkook chuckled and Chaehee laughed lightly before staring at her eyes.

"Well Romeo, if you're here for a serenade, make sure you tone it down so the other neighbors think of something else," she replied, giving her lover a grin.

"Its not like I'm bringing a saxophone to start playing some sexy music, its our night Chae, and maybe after playing you a serenade I'll say some stuff like Romeo," he winks, and Chaehee's heart unknowingly flutters.

"Wait, you memorised Romeo's lines?" She giggles, the amount of humor this man is bringing just makes her fall for him even more.

"Well yes, gotta be romantic," he wiggles his brows before placing his fingers on the chords.

Soon his fingers strum a beautiful tune, a very familiar tone that made Chaehee's lips curve up into a luscious grin.

"Lavender blue dilly dilly, lavender green~," Jungkook trails off, his melodic voice sending chills down Chaehee's spine.

"Who told you so dilly dilly who told you so~," he sang once again, and Chaehee smiles, looking at how her lover sings with such passion.

As the song ended, Jungkook opens his eyes to gaze lovingly into her, ans Chaehee's cheeks flush cherry red at him.

"Before I end this night I want to proclaim my love to you with this saying I memorised myself," he said, his lips tugged into a proud smile as he took a sharp intake of air.

"Choi, soon-to-be Jeon Chaehee, my lips sing for a melody, that melody bringing me closer to your sweet love, to your luscious lips that bring blooming tulips and singing robins, my heart longs for such a beautiful lady such as you, your porcelain skin making me sin, and your almond-eyes that drown me in love," he says and the girl's heart pounds so much that Jungkook might hear it from down there.

Soon, Chaehee's eyes widen and her jaw hangs as she stares at the distance, Jungkook's eyes look at her questionably as she scrambles to find the right words.

"Jungkook, I think you need to get away from here!" She says quickly as she looks at her lover in panic.

"Why? Can't resist me?" He says as he shoots a seductive smile. Chaehee rolls her eyes as she points to the distance to where she was looking at earlier.

Jungkook looks back, eyes turning wide before grabbing his guitar and shooting Chaehee a look before blowing a kiss at her, signalling his departure.

"The crazy psycho father is after me! Gotta run my love," he says quickly before bolting to the exit  of their house with another older male chasing after him.

"You bastard! Get back here! How dare you think my son is a woman?!" The man yells as he runs after Jungkook with a chancla.

Chaehee laughs quietly before waving at the man disappearing through the dark night. She turns her heel, and makes her way inside her room when her eyes land on a piece of paper placed on the table.

She approaches the paper before looking at the writings on it, an instant smile forming on her face as she looks at it.

To: My love

From: Jungkook

Did you know you have such beautiful brown hair that shines under the sunlight? It smells like roses, don't think of me as a pervert, but I love how your hair smells, I love how you'd rest on my shoulder, and when you leave I get to smell faint roses on my sleeve. I hope you put your head on my shoulder more, it makes me believe I have the world right beside me.

She smiles as she looks at it intently before her mind wanders off. A pink blush on her cheeks.

How many letters does this man have for me?

"So that was the man you've been with alot?" A voice says and her head turns to the direction to where she heard it from.

"Oh nana, he's the most amazing man I've ever met, so dashing and marvelous," she giggles and the nanny smiles at her before crossing her arms.

"Such young love, have you slept with him yet?" The nanny asks teasingly and Chaehee's eyes widen before shaking her head rapidly.

"Oh dear no nana! I want to sleep with someone when I'm finally married! Not saying I wouldn't marry him though," she smiles and the nanny chuckles before looking at her.

"I saw him run off with a man shouting behind him. Back in my day my husband would bring me flowers everyday," she says and Chaehee sighs deeply at the thought of Jungkook.

"What can I say nana?

Its unexpected that he's the man of my dreams."

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

1 vote or I'll steal Jungkook's abs so he won't show them to you :)

pUTT yOuR hEaD oN mY shOulDEr~~~

I feel so single ;-;

Also! Shoutouts to my bby, -mochimolala- for making this very amazing fanart! You are a talented bean ilysm!💜