chapter fourty-eight.

ALLISON WAS THROWN IN THE VAN HARSHLY, HER FORTUNATELY CATCHING HERSELF BECAUSE THEY HAD BEEN KIND ENOUGH TO UNTIE HER WRISTS.

"Allison?"

The woman turned to the familiar voice just as the van opened once again, her getting a good look at his face. "Glenn?"

Glenn moved towards her and pulled the woman into a tight hug, Allison hugging back just as tight. She pulled away after a moment and checked his face, seeing it full of scraps and bruises. "Are you alright? We were worried."

Before he could answer, Daryl was thrown in, groaning loudly at the new wound on his shoulder. Allison hesitated before she felt Glenn let go of her and she took that as a sign to go towards him. Placing her hands on his face, not even caring that she got blood all over her.

Daryl's head was tilted to the side, his breathing uneven. The gunshot wound wasn't enough to kill him, but it sure was enough for him to feel pain. He groaned and furrowed his eyebrows at her, darting his head down upon seeing her worried expression. "I'm okay."

Allison inhaled, her breathing starting to shake. "I'm sorry." She whispered to no one in particular, everyone now being inside the van. Dwight got in and started to drive, a little slot so he could see them from the front.

"Where are we goin', Dwight?" She grumbled, the man chuckled tauntingly.

"You know where, Ally."

-

It was night time by the time they reached their destination and Dwight had gotten out from the car, chatting with someone outside the door, Allison only hearing bits and pieces.

"Allison's... there." She heard Dwight's voice say and she pressed her ear against the door, trying to get a better listen.

"Would Negan want her in the line up?"

"That's for Negan to decided." Another voice said, her trying to figure out where she had heard it from.

The next couple of moments were silent and she looked to Rosita, who was right in her line of sight. The two had the same expression. Fear.

She heard the whistling from a distance and she covered her ears, not wanting to hear anymore. Allison wasn't scared for her life, she knew Negan wouldn't kill her. But he would kill someone she cared about if she had made him angry or had crossed him in some sort of way and that absolutely scared her.

"Bring the rest out!"

The van door opened and the first one out was Daryl, who grumbled at the harsh hands of the saviors. They threw him down on the dirt, as they did with everyone else.

Allison was the last one and they threw her down the most violent, her hitting Dwight as he dropped her. "Get on your knees." He grumbled in her ear and she obeyed, breathing heavily.

Allison looked over at who was there and her eyes met Sophia's, the girl trembling in fear once she saw her face. She then saw Maggie and she swallowed a lump in her throat. Her sister was in pain and they were doing this.

"Wow." Simon expressed, smiling wide as he scanned his eyes over the group. "Let's meet the man." He knocked on the RV twice and Allison's stomach dropped once it opened, revealing the man she's been dreading to see again.

"Pissing our pants yet? Boy, do I have a feeling we're gettin' close." Negan looked just the same as he did when she had first met him. He had the same leather jacket and Lucille, right on his shoulders.

He scanned his eyes across everyone, raising his eyebrows and whistling. "We got a full house here-" Negan stopped talking, his eyes landing on Allison. "Well, look what we have..." He trailed off, walking towards her slowly. She couldn't even look at him. Never in her life did she want to kill someone so bad.