Chapter 23

Camilas pov

I wake up feeling big, I see Lauren still asleep and smile kissing her cheek softly. I get out of bed and head to the shower, after I was showered I get dressed.

I put on black skinny jeans

A white t-shirt with a rose on it

I grab Lauren's leather jacket putting it on

I also get some vans putting them on

"Well hello" I hear, I look to see Lauren awake and starting at me, I giggle biting my lip

"Hi, is it okay if I wear your jacket?" I ask wrapping it around me some more

"Yeh" she said, she gets up and kisses me I smile kissing her back

"Go get ready" I say, she smiles

"Why?" She asked, i shrug

"I want to go out" I say, she nods and goes to get ready

I go downstairs saying morning to everyone, I make Lauren and I some food, when it was done I go upstairs to see her putting her shirt on.

"Come" I say, she giggles

"I'm not ready" she giggles, I grab her hand taking her downstairs, she smiles seeing the food and sits down eating with me.

She then goes and finished getting ready, when she came down she sits next to me on the couch.

We talk to her family for a bit before I pull her out the house, she giggles and gets in the car with me.

"Where do you want to go?" She asked, i shrug

"Anywhere" I say, she thinks and then smiles starting the car, we talk and listen to music as we drive to where Lauren was taking us.

When we get there I see it's a pet store, she gets out as did I, I take her hand and we walk in.

"Why are we here?" I ask, she smiles

"Well, I want a kitten" she said, I giggle

"That's gay" I say, she pushes me but pulls me back into her smiling

We look at the kittens and I instantly fall in love with one. It was grey and white, I was lead on his back with his paw in his mouth.

"Lolo, that one, get that one" I say pointing to it, she smiles and nods

"Okay, let me go get a worker" she said, I nod and she goes I coo over the kittens

She comes back with a worker not long after she left, he gets the kitten we want out and passed it to me, I coo petting his little head.

Lauren gets all the things he'll need like a bed, a littler tray, toys, a food bowel and some food.

She pays for everything and we get to the car going back home, when we get there they all rush over to see the kitten.

I feel a little angry because I was playing with him, he also was getting a little scared of everyone, I step back a little to give them a hint but they didn't take it.

"Guys! Let him settle in" Lauren said, she pushed them back and wraps an arm around me from behind, I smile and she kisses my cheek.

"Don't get angry" she whispers in my ear with a chuckle, I blush and she nudged her nose against my cheek.

"Hey" she whispers doing it again, I look at her and she kisses me I kiss her back and she slowly starts to deepen in, I didn't pull back though.

"Hmm, Lo, calm down" I mumble, she blushed and I smile

"At least wait until we're alone" I say, I look at her family and she giggles nodding

"I'm going to put everything away" she said, I nod and she runs her hand down my back, I feel her squeeze my ass softly but it didn't bother me, I knew the others saw though so I did blush.

Lauren puts everything away as I try to keep the kitten calm as he's in a new place, Lauren comes back over standing by the side of me, I turn to look at her and she smiles.

"I'm going to put his toys and bed in our room...come" she said, she wraps her arms around my waist softly being careful of the cat between us.

"Uh...Yeh" I say, as I look down at the cat I see her crouch starting to tent, I giggle bitting my lip and she looks.

"Lets go" she said blushing, I giggle as did her mom and dad, the others not noticing.

We go up and she puts the toys down as well as the bed, I place him down softly and he slowly grabs a toy and plays with it in his bed, I smile and then feel arms around my waist, I smile and Lauren starts to kiss my neck.

"Lo..." I mumble moving my neck from her mouth, she pulls back

"I'm sorry, we don't have to do anything, I'm sorry" she said, I turn in her arms putting my hands on the front of her shoulders.

"It's okay, it's just...your family is downstairs you know" I say, she nods

"Yeh of course" she said, I smile kissing her she kisses me back

"A little make out session won't hurt anyone though right" she asked, I smile and push her on the bed she smiles and I get on top of her laying us down and kiss her.

"Camz" Lauren mumbled, I was kissing her neck softly grinding into her

"Camz" she mumbled

"Yeh" I mumble against her neck

"S-sto-oh shittt" she moans, I go wide eyed pulling back, she covers her face blushing and her hips twitch.

"Lauren...did you just..." i trial off

"Shut up" she mumbled behind she hands

"Baby, did you just come?" I ask

"Shut up!" She said a little louder, I coo and pull her hands from her face, I see the massive blush and she moves her head trying to hide.

"Babe, it's okay" I giggle, she shook her head rolling over making me fall on my side next to her face to face.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed, it's alright" I giggle, she hides in a pillow

"You're laughing at me!" She whines, I pull her close to me and wrap my arms around her rubbing her back.

"I'm sorry, it's just really cute" I say, I kiss her cheek

"It's so embarrassing!" She said, I smile

"It's okay...hey look at me" I say, she did I smile putting my hand on her red cheek and rub my thumb.

"It's okay...don't be embarrassed" I say, she looks away

"It's never happened before" she whispered, I smile

"It's okay...alright" I say, she nods softly

"Go get cleaned up" I say, she nods getting up walking to the closet grabbing some clothes, then to the bathroom with her head down.

When she comes back she lays on top of me hiding in my neck, I rub her back and kiss her clothed shoulder.

"I'm going to sleep" she mumbled, I nod

"Okay, night Lolo" I say, she pecks my neck

"Night camzi" she said, I smile and grab the covers pulling them over us, I look at the kitten who was already asleep and smile.

It didn't take long for me to fall asleep