11

Paige

"What?" I blinked twice.

"I said I'm going to take you home."

"D-do you really need to?"

"Just cooperate Puppy." He said impatiently. "I wanna get this over with as much as you do."

I don't need him to take me back to the dorm, I wanna go home with Aicko Ugh!

"I'm not going to the dorm, I have something else to do." I lied.

"Where are you going then?"

What is his problem?! Why does he even care about where I'm going? I tried to think. "I'm going to eat dinner."

"By yourself?" He chuckled. "Loner."

"Hey I'm not a loner you Jerk!" I frowned.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes. " I'll just take you to wherever place you're going to eat. But I'm not eating with you, I don't want to be seen you."

This asshole. "What makes you think that I wanna be with you either?!" My phone suddenly rang. I picked it up while Blake stood there watching me.

[Hey Peggy!] Aiden's said.

The call wasn't on speaker but I could tell that Blake heard Aiden's voice. He crossed his arms and kept watching me.

"Hey!"

[I've finished my training wanna have some dinner? We could bring Aicko and Shari.]

I tried to hide my smile. Perfect timing Aiden!

"Sure I'd love to have dinner with you!" I exaggerated.

Blake's eyes widened and he raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah I'm totally free!" I said to Aiden even if he didn't ask anything.

[What are you talking about?] he seemed confused. I'll explain to him later.

"Yeah you could pick me up right now, I'm near the parking lot." I made sure that Blake could hear me.

[Have you gone nuts? Whatever Ima pick you up either way just wai-]

I got shocked when Blake grabbed my phone out of my hands and ended the call.

"What the heck?! That was rude!" I glared at him.

He placed my phone in his pocket and pulled my hand. "Lets have dinner."

My eyes widened. "You said you don't want to be seen with me."

"I changed my mind." He dragged me closer to the parking lot.

Why can't he just let me go?! "But my friends are expecting me!"

"Then tell them that you're not coming."

I was about to protest again when I saw the guidance councilor eyeing us from the side of the parking lot. What the heck! Does she really have to follow us to make sure that we abide to the punishment?

Blake smirked at me when he realized why I became quiet. "Just cooperate puppy."

I had no choice but to follow him around the parking lot to get to his car. I expected to see him approach any of the cars. My eyes widened when he approached a black motorcycle.