19. Drunken beauty

Preeti's point of view

It was raining tonight but not like cat and dogs. It was raining slowly, as I like and cold wind blowing the branches of trees in our garden. Light lamps in our garden make it easy to visible the millions of rain drops falling on the grassy ground.

I bent my head down and looked at the love of my life lying on my lap. He sighed in relief and closed his eyes when I run my fingers in his silky black hair.

Our hairs are blowing in air. We both were sitting on the cold floor in the shade of of our room's balcony enjoying the rain in each others warmth.

 We both were sitting on the cold floor in the shade of of our room's balcony enjoying the rain in each others warmth

(Credit goes to Arti Oza aka db-dhoomie)

"I like it when you run your beautiful fingers in my hair." My lips curled into a small smile when he took my hand and kissed on it.

He opened his eyes and looked at me with his love fill eyes.

"I don't like rain but it calm my heart if you are with me." I said while bending down and kissed on his forehead, lying my lips on his forehead little longer. He closed his eyes and leaned to the kiss.

"...and it makes me to do dirty things with you." He said while burying his face on my stomach and kissed on it over the thin material of my royal blue suit.

"You always think about to do dirty things with me." I giggled while running my fingers in his hair.

"Siddharth...." I gasped when he bite on my stomach.

"I can't help it. It's hard, not to think about you." He said while turning his head and looked into my eyes.

"Preetiii...." He groaned and wipe his face with my dupatta when I threw rain drops on his face.

I chuckled softly and shake my head in amusement while running my fingers in his hair.

"Okey...tell me which kind of a person you don't like or trust?" I asked him while caressing his right eyebrow with my thumb while his playing with my chuda (red bangles) of my free hand.

"The one who say they never lie because everyone lie once in their life." He said while looking at me and the again on my bangles.

"Have you ever lied to me?" I asked.

His suddenly stopped playing with my bangles and lost in his thoughts.

"I did once and you know when." He said after a pause and then looked into my eyes with guilt.

I know he lied to me once two years ago when he broke our engagement. He lied to me so that I couldn't get hurt but I did eventually. But now we came far away from there and love and trust between us is stronger than before. Maybe what happened two years ago works in our favor because after that we could understand each other without saying anything and can feel each other's pain without showing it but I always wished, that two years never happened in our life.