Part ◎ One

A/N: Let me give you a story where you will think twice of what SaTzu's status is in real life. ☺

Two parts only!

💦💦💦

"Tzuyu-ssi, Sana-ssi, report to PD-nim's office right now, " Pinky manager said.

Twice were currently busy practicing their new comeback song called MORE & MORE in their dance studio when one of their managers came in and called out the two.

"Eh? For what?" Nayeon stands in surprise mirroring other members' reactions.

The manager didn't reply. It seemed something serious and they don't like it at all.

"Just Tzuyu-ah and I, Pinky-nim?" Sana dusted her sweatpants, Tzuyu followed suit.

"Yes, " he nodded.

"Alright. We'll be back shortly everyone." Sana grinned waving at them. Tzuyu followed from behind closing the door leaving the rest baffled and worried.

After they arrived at the CEO's office, they were instructed to be seated. Sana and Tzuyu swallowed in nervousness. They've never seen JYP with such a gloomy expression.

"Um, yes, PD-nim, you called us?" Sana smiled.

JYP gave a deep sigh. He clasped his hands together in front of his face and looked at them alternately. The two felt uneasy.

"I need confirmation," he said.

"About what?" Sana carefully asked. Tzuyu just lets Sana handle the situation.

"About your relationship."

Sana and Tzuyu's eyes went wide.

"What?" Tzuyu flinched.

JYP then pushed his chair back and faced the computer behind him. Clicking a few buttons and an image appeared. Sana and Tzuyu's eyes went wide and blush bloomed.

 Sana and Tzuyu's eyes went wide and blush bloomed

"This is what I meant

"This is what I meant."

The two girls can't even hear their hearts anymore. All they could do is looked down in guilt and pressure. The man sighed.