Chapter 28

A/n: I tried to write a bit from the match but don't hate if it's bad. In this chapter we appreciate Yamaguchi and maybe a few more but not as much as Yamaguchi... our freckled baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's pov

The game with Johzenji begun and they were really good. Karasuno and Johzenji just played 2 set's and both set's were 2:0 for Karasuno. Johzenji was good but Karasuno was better.
The game was good but short. Karasuno won and are now they're in the Quarterfinals. The next game was a day later. They played against the Wakutani South High School. First set was really 'WWWooOooWWW'.  I mean Daichi die-... I mean Daichi got hurt and Yamaguchi could serve. You, of course cheered him up. You patted his shoulder and soon after the court switch the second set begun. They unfortunately lost the second set but the third set was really good for them. They won the third set 25:23 for Karasuno and with that the won 2:1.

After the game you and the boys watched Aoba Johsai against  Date Tech High. Behind you sat your brother and on your left was Kageyama. You were watching them while eating. "Here your bento and your milk. But why have you packed two milk packs with you?" Your brother said as he gave you, your things. You took them and gave one to Kageyama. "Heh I owed him one" you said while scratching your neck. "Pff then don't drink my milk next time" he said while bumping his elbow against your arm, playfully. You giggled and ate one of your fruit cubes. Everyone watched so intensely the game and tens up, like you could litterly feel the tensio. You watched intensely too, until someone scared you, you squeaked and spilled some of your milk onto your face. You immediately looked around to see who scared you and saw Nishinoya and everybody else laughing. You realised everything and laughed too. Everyone calmed down a bit and Kageyama helped to clean your face. As everyone saw that, they immediately looked at the oldest Sugawara. He cloesed his eyes and tried not to slap Kageyamas hand off his baby sisters face. He opened his eyes and smiled and gave everyone a thumbs up to assure them, that everything is okay.

First, Kageyama hesitated to help you because of Suga but as he saw him giving thumbs up, he helped you getting clean. You watched every single move from Kageyama and how careful he was. You couldn't stop to  smile as he reminded you of a little child and how cute he looked. He saw you smiling and immediately begun to blush. He was about to finish as someone said "just kiss already". You searched for the person who said that. "Urusai Yamaguchi" Megane-kun said "gomen tsukki" the cutie freckled boy apologised. "well someone had to say that" Tanaka said while aggressively patting Yamaguchi's back. 'Poor baby' you thought as you saw him suffer.

After sometime Kageyama finished cleaning you up and everyone got back to the game. 'That angry birds dude i-' you thoughts got interrupted by your brother. "Kogane" was all he said. You looked at him with a question mark over your head. "That 'angry birds dude's name is Kogane" he said and you finally got it until you realised something. "We are related, I wouldn't be your brother if I wouldn't know what you're thinking" he explained and I giggled. I went back into my thoughts and watched intensely. Soon after, the game ended and Aoba Johsai won against them and so is the next opponent decided.
Karasuno is playing against Aoba Johsai.

(I don't know if it's the next day or at the same day but I'll just continue with Aoba Johsai vs Karasuno)

Out of the Quarter-finals off to the Semi-finals. The game against Aoba Johsai was close. You are currently on your side of the court and help them to warm up. You could feel the tension they had. Most of them were nervous... I mean look at poor baby freckled crow. You tossed the ball to Kageyama and he received it but unfortunately in a different direction. He walked to get the ball as Oikawa planned the same thing to return the ball. The great King and the UwU Kin- I mean the King... of course, had not a fight but not really a great get together. You saw that and went up to them. Oikawa saw you and let go off the ball and greeted you. "Yoo hoo, lil flower, long time no see. How are you and how is the relationship between you and Tobio-chan?" He said excitedly while waving at you. You just were concerned about Kageyama and walked up to him. "Are you okay Tobio?" You asked quietly and he nodded. "Lil flower is ignoring me Iwa-chan" Oikawa said while sobbing. "Oiii, because you maybe just hurt some of the team and as a manager she has to make sure if he is fine. Now Shittykawa stop harassing her with your being" Iwaizumi said while pulling him on his shirt back but before, bowing in apology. "Lil flower let's exchange numbers after the game. And maybe let's go on a date sometimes" Oikawa said, winking and waving at you while getting pulled from Iwaizumi. You and Kageyama looked at each other and begun to laugh. "You're not really going on a date with him, don't you?" "Exactly I'm not going on a date with him so don't worry ma UwU King" you answered and slightly chuckled. "You'll never forget that nickname right?" He said and you nodded. "How right you are in the last time" you joked and smiled at him. He smiled back and put one arm around you and walked back with you.
Let's switch to Iwaizumi and Flattykawa...