♛ Author's Note ♛

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Processing...

.

.

.

Now playing: Author's Note

1:05 ───|────── 2:53

|◁ II ▷|

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Welcome new readers!

After a few weeks of late night brainstorming and typing until a new dawn breaks, I'm finally ready to unveil my other project: The Useless Duke's Daughter Saves the World (♡≧ 𓎺 ≦)=ъ ♡

I'm incredibly obsessed with Korean reincarnation/villainess novels, and after reading like a hundred or so stories with the same trope (I wish I was kidding but I've read almost all of the Korean reincarnation novels with a female protagonist), I've decided to make one of my own! 

Please note that while I've written quite a few times before, I'm by no means an excellent author or storyteller. There might be a couple of grammar mistakes, spelling errors and confusing plot holes sprinkled around here and there. And while I try my best to edit on the go, they will probably slip past me. I'll try to fix it whenever possible but please have patience with this humble author if you see them! 

Warning: I tend to draw inspiration from a lot of things, not just Korean novels (certain parts I even take ideas from shounen anime) so, I won't be strictly following the regular reincarnation/villainess formula, i.e. no capture targets or an evil 'true heroine' involved. The goal of the protagonist is still technically to avoid her 'death flag' but, er... well, it's complicated to explain, so why not just read and find out for yourself heuheu~

 ('•̥ ᵔ •̥')

Anyways, I welcome you to TUDDSW and hopefully you enjoy the ride! Do leave a like, comment and add this to your library if you enjoy it!

- honeysenpai

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───