Chapter 9- Hogsmeade pt. 1

"I don't care what happened. You'll fix it. If you want to tell Harry who you are, do it carefully!" Mcgonagall snapped.

"Fine!" They all yelled, stood up, and left for Hogsmeade as Mcgonagall shook her head after them.

●●●●●●●

Day 1, 25/12/1998

Harry was about to go into Honeydukes Sweetshop with Teddy when a hand touched his shoulder. He flinched slightly. He turned around and saw that it was Leyla who touched his shoulder. She gave him a charming smile before taking a step back.

"Hey guys," Harry started, "Before you say anything, I was wondering if we could talk about what happened after Hogsmeade. I feel like it's a big thing and I really would like to concentrate on buying my friends their presents."

They all smiled at him before nodding. Sean came forward and wrapped and arm around Harry, causing Teddy to look up at him with narrowed eyes. "So, should we split up?" He asked.

Before they could answer him, he himself answered his own question by launching himself at Randy and pulling him to himself. "Alright, you three, erm, four go on. I'll go with my dear Randy here. Bye-bye." He called out before pulling him with him.

James and Lily exchanged amused and knowing glances before giving their full attention to Harry, who looked just as amused, though slightly confused.

"So, where do you want to go?" Lily asked as she linked hands with James.

Harry looked at their hands with a strange look in his eyes before answering. "Well, obviously I was about to buy some sweets before you guys came." He gave his signature Potter smirk.

James smirked back and Lily scowled. Damn that smirk.

They entered the store and Harry immediately went to buy Ron his favorites. Lily and James examined the sweets that they didn't have in their time.

Suddenly a thought occured to them. They didn't have any Galleons on them! They tried to act normal, though it was obvious they were really panicked. Both of them checked their pockets and gave a sigh of relief. They had some after all. They immediately picked the new sweets and brought them. They stepped outside to see Harry waiting for them.

"What took you so long?" He exclaimed.

James gave him a sheepish grin. "Sorry. We really wanted to buy as much as we can."

Harry smiled back and they made their way to their second destination. Present for Ron: check

●●●●●●●

"Come on, Moony! We've been here for 1 hour. I'm bored!" Exclaimed Sirius.

Remus scoffed. "It's been 5 minutes, Padfoot. I'm just looking around."

Sirius scoffed back. "Yeah, right. You mean read the whole store until you pass out from exhaust."

Remus put the book down and smirked at his friend. "Ah, now I get it." He said amused.

"Oh, yeah. And what is that you get, dear Moony?"

"You are worried." He said simply.

Sirius flushed in embarrassment. Oops. "I- I'm not worried. It's just that- uh, the full moon is close? T-That's why."

Remus raised and eyebrow in return and made his way towards Sirius. "Is that a question or a statement?"

Sirius looked everywhere except Remus' eyes. He was very well aware of the distance between them. If someone pushed him forward... he didn't want to think about what would happen next. Not that he didn't want it. Just, not the first one. He didn't want someone to do it. "Er, question?"

Remus smiled warmly that made Sirius' heart ache. Not the bad one. Like the one you get when you have butterflies in your stomach. That one. "Again, is that a question or a statement?"

They were both leaning in and both of them felt like they were on fire. Remus closed his eyes and Sirius followed suit. Suddenly everything they heard about Remus and his son was out of their mind. Their lips were about to taste the other's when someone cleared their throat.

They both pulled away harshly, trying to control their quickened breath.

"Although I really enjoyed that, it would be better if you did that stuff outside of my store. The sexual tension is too thick. Not to mention we don't have any books on human anatomy." The man said with a smirk.

They both squealed and ran outside, pushing each other while trying to get out of the door.

They finally got our and walked in silence, still blushing. Remus was tense and his hands were his pockets and they didn't look like they were getting out of there soon. Sirius hesitantly reached out and linked arms with Remus. Remus almost immediately relaxed and gave Sirius a smile which Sirius returned. They weren't uncomfortable by the fact that they had just met Remus' son yesterday. Because as long as they had each other, it would be okay.

"You know," said Remus after a while. "At some point, we'll have to tell Harry the truth. Just not tonight. I don't think he's ready." He said softly.

"I agree." Said Sirius, nodding. Then he smirked. "How d'you reckon he'll react?"

Remus gave a laugh. "Depends. If he is like Lily, he'll throw a fit and refuse to believe us before the hugging starts. If he is like James, then he'll blink and look at us stupidly."

Sirius laughed back. "Right you are, Moony."