"Purple suit douchebag"

Unedited**

Lucy's POV:
I watch Harrison haul, a very drunk looking, Charlie from the party. I almost walked over to Will to ask what happened, but I felt a tap on my shoulder. Jenna stood there with a smile on her face, holding two glasses.

"Here," she extends her arm, "I got you some sprite." I grab the tall glass from her hands.

"Thanks," she smiles and grabs me to one of the tables, "Where did Harrison go?" I ask as we sit down in the booth. She shrugs and takes a sip from her own glass. I dismiss anything from my brain regarding Harrison and watch as the food gets served and people sitting down.

--------

Harrison's POV:

I pour the amber liquid in my glass when someone knocks on the door. It's Everett. He's here for poker night. All of the guys were cool with him coming, as long as he didn't arrest us for some of the shit we do. He told me he didn't care. Jay walked over from the poker table to the door and let Everett in.

"Hey man!" I yell out. Everett yells back but is interrupted by the crowd of guys who are introducing themselves. I walk out of the kitchen and to the living room. My walls were still bland, like Lucy told me, but I hung up some pictures to add "color."

The large circular table took up most of the space, my couch moved over for room. Mitch and Jay were talking to Everett while Cole and Ben got the game ready. Cole, Mitch, Ben, and I have been friends since highschool. Usually we all hangout, but ever since Cole got married and popped out a kid it's only Mitch and Ben. Lucky for us, Cole was able to get out for tonight.

"Who's ready to lose some money?" I take a sip from my glass and sit down.

----

I take a sip of my fourth glass of whiskey. I definitely was drunk. We all were. Well Mitch, Jay, Ben, and I were. Everett said he wasn't going to drink a lot because he's driving home and Cole left half way through our first game because his wife called saying their kid was sick. She tried to tell him to stay and enjoy the night, but he refused.

So now, after two games of poker, we were sitting here drinking and talking about whatever came to mind.

"So Everett," Mitch spoke, "Earlier you mentioned that you live with someone. Why not invite him with you?" I gripped my glass tight. Tonight was supposed to be a 'Lucy free' night.

"Oh, it's not a him." Mitch's eyes got big in curiosity.

"So you live with a girl?" he asked and Everett nodded.

"Is she hot?"
"Ooh is she single?"
"I want to see a picture?"
Jay, Mitch, and Ben asked at the same time.

Really? Everett laughed and shrugged his shoulders. He then pulled out his phone and started tapping away before he flipped his phone to show us his screen. It was a picture from Lucy's instagram. The photo was her sitting on some stairs in a maroon jumpsuit, holding a beer. Ben leaned closer to Everett's phone to get a good look.

"I was right," Jay said, "She is hot, and she just accepted my follow request on instagram." He started scrolling through her profile, which I didn't even follow, so I had no idea what she posts. Everett was scrolling through his own phone why the guys mumbled amongst themselves about Lucy.

"Dammit," Jay mumbled, "Guys, she's taken." Mitch, Ben, and I look over at him.

"Wait wait how do you know this?" Mitch asked, leaning over to look on Jay's phone.