"How'd we go from breakfast to sex?"

Unedited**

Harrison's POV:

"OH SHIT!" Jay screamed out, laughing, "I didn't know it was her." I nodded and stood up, eager to fill my empty glass.

    "Harry, sit your ass down," Mitch said, then looked over at Jay, "You knew about this?"

    "Well yes and no," Jay answered, "I knew he got someone pregnant because baby mama called during our shift about something. I just didn't know it was his roommate," he pointed at Everett who was lighting a blunt. Ben and Mitch both looked at Everett and then shifted their focus back to me. 

    "Damn" Ben asked, grabbing the blunt from Everett, "We've lost another one Mitch." He took a drag from the blunt before handing it over to Mitch.

    "First Cole," Mitch said, "And now you." I shook my head and got back out of my seat, this time no one was yelling for me to sit down.

    As I pour myself a drink, I hear someone come up behind me. Everett stands there with empty beer bottles in his hand and a solemn look on his face.

    "Hey man," he sets the bottles down on my counter, "I just want to say sorry for spilling the baby news. If i would've known th-"

    "It's fine." It really was. I can't blame him for it, "Everyone was going to find out eventually." I walk over to the fridge and pull out the last of my beer. I give it to Everett and grab my glass off the counter.

    "How 'bout we go play another game before all of us pass out?" I say before heading back into the living.

-------

Lucy's POV:

    My eyes flutter open at the sound of something crashing. The smell of bacon filled the air and I was covered in a blanket I don't remember falling asleep with. Also Grant's spot was empty.

    Yesterday after lunch, I agreed to show him around Seattle. I took him to all the tourist attractions. We walked around downtown Seattle, went to the space needle, Pike Place Market, and then the bottom dropped out.

So he came over and we watched a movie. Two and half movies and some takeout later, we both were asleep, cuddled together on the couch. Just like when we were in highschool.

I got up from the couch and stretched. My grey police academy shirt, that I stole from Everett, lifting just enough to see my growing bump. I picked my phone off of the coffee table. It was six thirty in the morning. I've got two hours before I have to be at work.

    "Great, you're awake," Grant yells from the kitchen, interrupting my thoughts. I laugh and smile, which causes me to yawn. I walk out of the living room and into the kitchen.

    Two plates sat out on the island/bar thingy with bacon, eggs, toast occupying them. Grant was pouring orange juice into a tall glass, so I sat down on one of the barstools.

    "What's all this?" I ask. He twists the cap back onto the carton and grabs one of the plates, setting it down in front of me.

    "Well," he hands me the cup of orange juice, "I know that you have to be at work soon or whatever, and since you showed me around yesterday," he takes a sip from his cup of coffee, "like the amazing woman I know. I thought some breakfast wouldn't hurt before work." I smile and grab my fork, and stab my eggs. I bring the fork to my mouth and take a bite, moaning as the cheesy flavor bursts in my mouth.

    "You are a god at cooking Grant Hollis, " I say with my mouth full. He laughs and takes a bite of food from his own plate. We both sit there eating and laughing about the things we did.

    Before I know it, my plate is empty and my stomach is full. I get up from the barstool, grabbing my plate and head over to the sink. My plate clinks against the metal of the sink when I feel Grant's hands brush against my hips.

    I turn, my breathing becoming shallow. His blue eyes filled with something. I don't know what that something was technically but it for sure is hot. My gaze drops down to his pink lips before I lean in. His lips are soft and hesitant against mine. My hands reach into his hair, telling him to just kiss me. That's what gets him.

Before I know it I'm lifted up and placed on the counter. He deepens the kiss, his tongue glides against mine. My hands pull at the hair laying on the nape of his neck. His hands find their way under my shirt and to my breasts, squeezing them. I let out a low moan and kissed him harder.

He lifts me off the counter and over to the couch. My body hits the soft couch and he sits in between my legs. Our hips rocking against each other and he, not me for once, lets out a low groan.

He breaks the kiss and lifts my shirt off, letting my little ladies free, then starts kissing me again. I start to grab the hem of his pants, but before we could go any further I hear the door open. My cheeks flush red.

"Maybe you should get ready for work?" Grant says with a smile on his face. I nod and lean over to grab my shirt.

"Yeah, I need to take a shower," I say as he gets off of me. I pull the shirt back on and stand up, when an idea pops into my head. I looked over at Grant who was messing with his hair.

    "Wanna join me?" He looks back at me, with a devilish grin on his face and nods.

I laugh loudly, "How'd we go from breakfast to sex in the matter of twenty minutes?" He shakes his head, laughing. Before I could walk he picked me up bridal style, planted a kiss on my lips and made a beeline to my bathroom.

A/N
Well that escalated quickly.... for all the people wondering "why did they do that?" I honestly don't know! They tell me what to do, not the other way around 🤣 maybe we'll see more of Grant in the future...

Also just a HUGE thank you for reading and voting!!! I've reached 40k reads (YALL WENT UP 1k IN A DAY I-) which is INCREDIBLE!! It keeps me going knowing that people enjoy reading MY book!!

        Me as Grant and Lucy almost do the dirty

Sunflower, Vol. 6 - Harry Styles ^^^^^

make sure to hit the little star in the corner!!

Next chapter coming soon!! Comment and Vote!!
Hope you enjoyed lovies :)