»16«

━━━━━━━━━━━━

If i say it doesn't hurt it means that i can bear it

━━━━━━━━━━━━

3rd Person's POV

"You.." Jeongyeon dropped the unconscious guard she has been beating as she walked towards Mina who froze with the bloody pen still on her hand.

"YOU!" Jeongyeon yelled collaring the Penguin as both of them started tearing up.

Y/n was stabbed on her stomach as the other guards already rushed her towards the infirmary in the Asylum.

"Do you know what you did? YOU ALMOST KILLED Y/N YOU BITCH!" Jeongyeon yelled as she dragged mina outside the glass room.

"I- Know.. I'm a murderer! I'm a psychopath!" Mina cried as she covered her ears and knelt down.

"Give. Me. The. Pen." Jeongyeon held out her hand as Mina ignored her. "I SAID GIVE ME THE FUCKING PEN DAMN IT!" She added as Mina flinched scooting away.

"I ASKED TWICE NOW I'M REALLY GOING TO KILL YOU!" Jeongyeon yelled as she was about to grab mina when Tzuyu collared her.

"If you kill that nerd before i kill her, i'll kill you after.. you got that?" Tzuyu widened her eyes in a threathening way as they glared at each other.

"N-No! P-Please don't k-Kill each other! Y-Y-You said it before right?! W-We are Y-Y-Y/n's patients! She won't l-like it when you kill one of us!" Chaeyoung stomped her way inside as her whole body jerked causing her to slightly jump.

Dahyun stayed on the doorway kneeling down as she stared at her shaky hands.

"YOU FUCKING CLOCK! IT'S YOUR FAULT! IF YOU DIDN'T GET TOO ATTACHED TO THAT DOCTOR BITCH SHE WOULDN'T HAVE COME BACK AND MINA WOULDN'T HAVE STABBED HER!" Jeongyeon blamed the poor girl as Chaeyoung started tearing up.

"Jesus Jeongyeon! It's nobody's fault!" Jihyo exclaimed as Jeongyeon started breathing heavily as her pupils quivered.

"Don't. Bring. Jesus. Christ. Onto. This. Mess. Damn it." Jeongyeon pointed at Jihyo who facepalmed.

Jeongyeon sprinted towards the doorway dragging Dahyun inside as she shoved her to the floor.

"YOU TOO! IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR STUPID CANDY THEN I WOULDN'T HAVE TURNED ON THE RED LIGHTS! Y/N WOULDN'T BE GOING TO TZUYU'S ROOM AND SHE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN STABBED!" Jeongyeon slapped the younger girl causing Dahyun to palm her cheek and started tearing up.

"I KNOW DAMN IT! I KNOW DAMN WELL IT'S MY FAULT! IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU WHO MINDED MY BUSINESS YOU WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN CURIOUS AND TURN THE RED LIGHTS ON! EITHER WAY I WAS GOING TO THROW IT IF SHE WAS ABOUT TO EAT IT!" Dahyun yelled with her high pitched voice as she stood up.

Jeongyeon chuckled.

"Now, you're blaming me? Well think twice because, it was still because of your stupid candy." Jeongyeon gritted her teeth resisting herself for yelling too much.