»18«

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Be someone's reason to smile today

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

I placed the last bag beside the large steel door as i slowly walked towards the 1st door.

I took a deep breathe before entering the 1st room as the lights turned on.

"Eh? Was it off?" I asked referring to the lights as i glanced at the now lit up room to see Nayeon sleeping. "Shouldn't they be wide awake right now?" I added.

I was about to walk as my wound stinged again causing me to grunt and hiss.

I took another deep breathe as i slowly entered her glass room to see her sweating.

I frowned as i approached her kneeling on the floor at the side of her bed.

She kept frowning as she swings her head left to right. I touched her cheek as she snapped her eyes open bolting up and gasping for air.

"Y-Y/n.." She uttered as her gaze landed on me.

Nayeon dropped her head on my shoulder with her hands on her thighs.

She started crying.

"I dreamt of you again.." Nayeon sobbed as my heart softened. "Your bloody body being carried outside Tzuyu's room.. it keeps appearing on my dream." She added.

"Shh.. it's okay, i'm fine and i'm here now." I smiled as i rubbed circles on her back.

"No~ You're just m-my imagination." She cried harder. "You're n-not coming back a-any-anymore and it's a-all my fault." She added.

"Look at me." I cupped her face as i stared at her puffy eyes. "I'm not your imagination! Come on feel me." I added.

Nayeon shakily placed her hands on my cheeks as she lightly pinched them. She giggled as she shook her head.

"I really am going crazy.." She mumbled dropping her hands. "Even if i already am." She sighed.

"You still don't believe me, do you?" I softly chuckled as she stared at me in awe.

Nayeon wiped her tears as she searched something in my eyes causing her eyes to widen.

"Y/N! IT'S REALLY YOU!" She cried again but louder realizing it's me as she hugged me, i silently grunted when i felt her knee on my wound.

"N-Nayeon! M-My wound--"

"OH MY GOSH!" She exclaimed as she worriedly cupped my face as she cried harder. "I'M SORRY!" She sobbed out as i let out a soft giggle.

"Why are you here?" She managed to ask while sobbing as i kept patting her back sitting beside her.

"I need to check up on you guys and.. If i'm not here then no one will wake you from your nightmare." I smiled genuinely as she sighed.

"But you should be resting.. your wound is.. not healed yet." She frowned as i blinked a few times.

"So.. I should go now? Ok! Bye bye--"

"Yah! Stay!" Nayeon pouted as i giggled.

"I'm just teasing you." I squinted my eyes as she playfully glared at me.

Nayeon bit her lip as i raised a brow expecting that she wants to say something as she hugged me tightly but not too tight to hurt me.

"I.. just want to feel you again." She sighed in relief as i chuckled hugging her back leaning my head on her shoulder. "I know this is a little too much but.. Can you sing a song for me?" She added almost whispering.

Sing a song for you? But my voice sounds like a dying doge.

"What song do you want me to sing for you?" I asked as she lets go as she hums thinking.

"Anything.. something you use to sing if you're going to sleep." She uttered as i smiled and nodded.

[21:29 by Twice starts playing here]

Nayeon lies down as i scooted closer, she closed her eyes as i placed her blanket all over her.

I caressed her brownish hair as she slightly smiled purring on my touch as i chuckled while singing.

After singing light snores are heard from Nayeon as i leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

[21:29 by Twice stops playing here]

"Sleep tight, Nabongie." I mumbled as i closed the glass door and finally exiting the room.

But what you didn't know is that a "I will, I love you." was stated by Nayeon once you closed the door.