Introduction

Hi guys ! So here we are, all pokeshippers. You are welcome.

All of my known poke shippings are :-

Ash and Dawn (Pearlshipping)
Ash and Serena(Armour shipping)
Ash and May(Advance shipping)
Ash and Anabel (Ability shipping)
Ash and Korrina(shalourshipping)
Ash and Latias(altoshipping)
Ash and Bianca
Ash and Miette(poffleshipping)
Ash and Lana(BlueAngelShipping)
Ash and Lilith(Aureliashipping)
Ash and Mallow (Aloha shipping)

Personally: Ash have travelled with too many girls by now to end up with Misty of all with whom there was a platonic relationship. So we are not gonna see ash×misty but you are welcome to comment any other shipping you wanna see.

This story will be set in a different universe of Pokemon but events are more or less same until Hoenn League. You don't have to watch anime series to know the story. I have watched all Pokemon episode of all series ever made and all movies including remake of first movie and also Detective Pikachu now.

The storyline will be different although characters will be same. Ash is dense as in anime but not forever. And ya! Unlike anime series, he is gonna age and not just be stuck as 10 year old. So let's see. There are like more than 1000 episodes and most probable theory to count his age would be to count roughly one episode as one day and by that calculation, followings will be age of characters.

Ash-13
Serena-13
May-13
Dawn-13
Brock-18
Gary Oak-13
Iris-15
Anabel-13
Cilan-13
Bianca-13
Stephan-13
Paul-13
Lillie-12
Drew-13

There are whole lotta characters but for now , these are one listed. In first chapter, I will quickly explain in brief about all of Ash's journey and then we can continue with storyline. Sounds good?

I will update weekly so stay tuned and yeah! Don't forget to leave comments. It always help to know more about Pokemon world from readers. I mean I will update two to three chapters per week .

See ya all

Signing off
Aabhash