Chapter Eighty-Seven

Third Person

As soon as the girls got home, they decided to do a live as they already miss their fans even after seeing them at the music show. They also set their food as everyone suggested. They all deserve it, to celebrate a new success and more to come.

Y/N on the other hand still feels the adrenaline she felt while performing. It's something she'll probably have till she falls asleep, but until now, she's fine to hold it.

"Y/N, why don't you read some comments, fans want to hear your voice," Jihyo suggested.

Y/N sat on the floor as she scooted in front of the iPad as read the comments on the side.

"It's so fast." Y/N chuckled as she try to read what only she can read.

"Please post pictures on your Instagram." Y/N read.

"Your last post was a month ago," Chaeyoung said which made Y/N turn to look at Chaeyoung.

"Oh, that's right."

"Didn't you take lots of pictures on the set?" Dahyun asked.

"Pictures of..."Momo said as she looked at Dahyun meaningfully. As their eyes met, a playful grin grew on her lips.

"You should post it, Y/N," Jihyo said.

"I think she didn't take much of her pictures. She's busy taking the other girls' pictures." Mina said.

Dahyun and Momo grinned as they squeal. Their eyes are bouncing off to Y/N and Jihyo as if they know something the two didn't.

"We'll post Y/N's pictures on set, we took some," Jeongyeon said.

Y/N just smiled as she looked at the screen again to read the comments.

"How did you prepare for the comeback... Oh, you mean us?"

"They're asking you, we'll just sit here and watch you," Nayeon said making the others agree.

"But I don't want that." Y/N chuckled awkwardly.

"Answer them, what did you do?" Jihyo asked.

"I attended practices. It was almost every day, I only had Sundays off, but it was fun."

"Go on, what else."

"Uhm... Well, I've been meaning to share this, the one when I went out with Itzy sunbaenim." Y/N said as she looked at Jihyo as if she were asking permission.

The older nodded with a smile as she watched Y/N look at the camera again. As Y/N is sharing her experiences before the comeback preparation, the girls can't help but watch her with sparks in her eyes and a big smile.

It is as if they are watching a newborn, they react whenever Y/N does some little actions while she tells her story. Making them all laugh out their stomachs, and giggling ear-to-ear.

That moment was caught by the fans and they all knew how genuine and happy the older members are as they listen to their youngest member.

"Yeji and I took some photos too last time, she asked me when will I post it." Y/N giggled.

"I always see Y/N on her phone, sure she has many pictures but she doesn't share them," Chaeyoung said.

"No, it's not like that. I just forget it sometimes."

"But I saw you checking it last time."

"Oh, because I find it cute." Y/N chuckled.

"You two are close then," Jihyo said.

"Yep, and also the other girls. They are so sweet to me, one-time Yeji and Ryujin helped me with one of my practice, it was unforgettable."

The other members continued to ask more about Y/N's experience even after Y/N already told them about it.