⇢ CHAPTER 2

season 4 episode 4

Trying to find Izzie, George quickly ran through every hall of the hospital trying to get to her before his wife could

Trying to find Izzie, George quickly ran through every hall of the hospital trying to get to her before his wife could. His wife that just found out he cheated on her.

"Ow." Holly groaned after being roughly bumped into by George in the E.R., "Watch where you're going next time, George."

"Sorry." George quickly apologized, "Have you seen Izzie-- uh, Dr. Stevens?"

"No, sorry." Holly straightened her back, "But have you seen Dr. Yang?"

"No." He looked away from Holly and behind her, "Lexie!" Lexie's head spiked up from her book and frowned her eyebrows, "Have you seen Dr. Stevens?"

"No."

"Dammit."

Holly looked at Lexie, "Have you seen Dr. Yang?"

"Nope."

Holly looked at her watch with frowned eyebrows, "She told me to meet her here in the pit, and she's not here yet. I want to go searching for her but I don't want her to hate me even more."

"I'm sure she's close by." Lexie shrugged as George grabbed his phone to call Izzie.

"I'm prepared." Holly smiled to herself, "I'm gonna answer her questions correctly and I'm not gonna let myself be a pushover."

George nodded at her as Lexie smiled, "Good for you."

"Four!" Cristina yelled, pointing at her as she began to walk out of the E.R., "Incoming, let's move."

"I can't believe that kid's dad." Holly spoke as Cristina, Derek, and her watched the scans pop up on the monitor. They had just left the trauma room to take their football player patient, Adam, to take scans and his father kept reprimanding Adam for getting taken down, "I mean, his son is paralyzed and the guy's still yelling at him."

"Focus more on the medicine, four," Cristina reprimanded, moving her head back to somewhat face Holly before looking back at the monitor, "and less on the tragedy."

"Four?" Derek asked, tilting his head to Holly, "Is that a nickname?"

Holly shrugged, "You could say that."

There was a brief pause of silence as Cristina moved her head again to look at Holly and Derek questioned her, "So how would you proceed, Dr. Kepner?"

Holly moved her head up to Derek, surprised that he had asked her and not the resident, "Oh, um..." She analyzed the scans, "You wouldn't be able to operate unless you realign his spine, right?"

"Mm-hmm." Derek nodded, "And how would you do that?"

"Traction halo?" Holly answered, slight uncertainty in her answer.