115

"Well," Jessica put down her phone and smiled at Sam and Dean. "Daphne and Jacob are back home safe and sound. She thanked me many times for what we did."

"Good." Dean smiled. "Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to sleep for a few hours. My god am I beat."

Jessica chuckled and checked her phone for the time. It read 2:37 a.m.

"Me too." Jessica stretched and plopped down onto her bed. Dean snuggled up beside her and kissed her forehead.

Sam chuckled lightly at the two and climbed into his own bed. "Good night guys."

"Night Sammy." Both Dean and Jessica said in unison. Everyone closed their eyes and went to sleep.

~<•>~

5:15 a.m.

Jessica's phone was ringing like crazy. The woman groaned and sat up.

"Don't answer it, just leave it be." Dean muttered into his pillow. "I just want to sleep."

Jessica scoffed and answered her phone.

"Hello."

"Jessica! Oh thank god you picked up!" Daphne was breathing quickly. In the background you could hear Jacob crying.

"Whoa, Daphne, relax. Is everything all right?"

"It's back! That thing. It's breaking all our stuff." Suddenly there was a large crash and Daphne screamed. "Oh my god now it's setting fire to the house!"

"I'm on my way! Get out of the house now!" Jessica hung up the phone and quickly got out of bed.

"Guys, the Imp is back. We gotta go."

Both Sam and Dean shot off their beds and quickly put on their jackets. Then, all three hunters ran outside and got into the Impala.

~<•>~

"Oh no." Jessica breathed as she quickly got out of the Impala. Half of the house was already on fire.

"Jessica!" Daphne ran up to the woman covered in soot. "My son, I-I couldn't find him. The fire wound up pushing me out. He's still inside!"

"Firefighters are on their way." Sam said as he put his phone away.

"We don't have time!" Jessica took off her jacket and wrapped it around Daphne's shoulders. "You stay here with them, I'll go get your son." Jessica stepped away but was stopped by a hand gripping her arm.

"Are you insane?" Dean looked at the woman with shock on his face. "You're staying out here. The fire department will be here in four minutes."

"We have to do something!" Jessica wrenched her arm out of Dean's grip. "We're talking about a five year old here."

"Jess," Dean grabbed the woman's shoulders. "The only person who can walk inside and not get hurt is you. But you can't do that right now because your powers aren't working."

Jessica huffed and had tears in her eyes. "He'll die before the fire department gets here."

"We don't know that." Dean said. He let go of Jessica and started to talk to his brother.