How Well Do You Know Him

"Let me remind you of the days when
You used to hold my hand
And when we sipped champagne out of cider cans
I guess if you were Louis Lane, I wasn't Superman
Just a young boy tryin' to be loved
So let me give it to ya

I don't wanna know about your new man
'Cause if it was meant to be
You wouldn't be callin' me up tryin' to
'Cause I'm positive that he don't wanna know about me
I don't wanna know about your new man
We'll get there eventually
I know you're missin' all this kind of love
But I'm positive that he don't wanna know about me"

****

Noelle

It's been a very long week since the day Harry came to get me from the hostel.

A week of Harry and me sharing the same house.

I know what you are wondering about, how did Thomas take it?

Well...

He took it well, surprisingly well, almost too well. It almost felt unreal, after weeks of arguing about the topic, he decided that he didn't care where I lived for a week, as long as I was safe.

When I called him after Harry brought me to his house, I was more than ready to have yet another fight, but Thomas was calm, he didn't even budge. He asked questions and listened to my replies and when I was done talking and assured him that if he wasn't okay with me staying in Harry's house I would have found another accommodation or went back to the hostel he simply told me he thrusts me and that he was sorry about his behaviour in the past weeks, telling me he was just missed me more than usual and let it out the wrong way.

It made a big smile appear on my face, that stood there all day.

My fiancee was back. Finally, I managed to make him understand he has nothing to worry about. Even if I didn't know how I've done it.

Since that call, happened six days ago, he made an effort to call and text me as much as he could, even for telling me the stupidest things or show me the silliest ones. The other day he sent me a video of him dancing around the hotel room he is staying at in Beijing. He is letting his hair and beard grow, and it makes him look younger and playful. It's refreshing seeing him let loose.

I miss him, I miss our New York days

I miss him, I miss our New York days... But...

There's a but.

And that but's name is Harry Styles.

Don't get me wrong, besides some little accidents - like Harry walking in on me dancing around the house in just my panties and a white Thomas's button-down shirt as I was imitating Tom Cruise in Jerry Maguire and me walking on him coming out of his bedroom naked - I think our temporary cohabitation is going pretty good.