°Babysitting°

'Come in. Come in' Kai's mom welcomed, allowing Sean and Kaycee to enter her house. 'I'll be out in five minutes. Make yourself at home. I'll call Kai now' she added, shouting upstairs.

'Ugh. I hate babysitters' whom Sean and Kaycee presumed was Kai groaned, arms folded above his chest in anger.

'Don't mind him. Be good, baby. Thank you again Sean and Kaycee' she waved off, fixing the position of her bag and walking out the door.

'Hi Kai' Sean smiled, turning his attention to him. He scoffed in response, not wanting to look at his babysitter.

'Hey' Kaycee giggled, looping her arm through Sean. Kai instantly snapped his head up, this time crossing his arms above his chest to look cool.

'Well, hello pretty lady' he smiled, clearly attracted to Kaycee. 'Your name is?'

'I'm Kaycee. This is Sean' Kaycee replied, her constant smile making Kai fall in love more.

'Hello Kaycee' he greeted, lowering his voice to sound more manly. 

'Looks like I've got some competition' Sean chuckled, ruffling the top of his girlfriend's head, only for his hand to be slapped away by her.

'You sure do' Kai snapped, taking a seat right beside Kaycee and forcing her hand in his.

'Okay, weirdos. I think we should okay some games' Kaycee laughed, opening a pack of cards from her bag. 'Let's play snap' she added, shuffling the deck and dividing it between the three of them.

'You're going down. She's mine' Kai said devilishly, eyeing Sean up and down. Sean chuckled and rose his hands in surrender, hiding the disinterest he had for the boy.

'Let's start!' Kaycee exclaimed. 

The game began with a little bit of laughter and fun, but it soon turned competitive when Kai snapped before Sean could.

'Snap!' Kai screamed, sticking his tongue out to Sean. 

'Hey, not fair' Sean whined, poutinh at his girlfriend in hopes she would reconsider the younger boys obvious win.

'Sorry, bubs. It was fair' Kaycee shrugged, rubbing Sean's knee supportively. 

Kai held his head up higher, wiggling his eyebrows at Sean to make sure that he felt bad. And the game continued like this, Kai growing confident and beating Sean in most snaps. But the last round soon came, and things turned upside down from there. Sean sat up straighter, rolling the sleeves of his hoodie and cracking his neck to show his competitive mentality. Kai smirked in response. He was sure he'd win.

Kaycee drew the first card, followed by Sean then Kai, and when the time came Sean quickly snapped the cards in the middle f the table.

'Winner! Winner!' Kaycee giggled, secretly pouting at Sean for not letting her win.

'Sorry, bubs. It was fair' Sean joked, repeating what Kaycee had said earlier.

'That's not fair! No, no, no' Kai screamed, stomping his feet on the floor and throwing all the cards up in the air. 'You cheated'.

'Nope, not today' Sean chuckled, sitting back as he watched the ten year old boy who was in love with Kaycee throw a tantrum.

'Woah, woah,woah. Calm down' Kaycee consoled, standing up and rubbing his back.

'It's not fair. He cheated' Kai cried, pointing at Sean who sat smugly on his seat.

'Hey, don't cry. It's okay' Kaycee consoled, bringing the young boy in for a hug which caused Sean's smirk to be wiped off. 'He did cheat' Kaycee whispered causing a gasp to leave her boyfriends mouth.