Chapter 13: Benefits

It didn't take long for Jaxon to reach me. The crowds had parted for him as if he was royalty as soon as he began walking, or better yet storming towards me. I soon found out why when he grabbed my arm and dragged me into an office. This was obviously his club. What are the chances that the first club I ended up in would be his. Just my luck.

So here I am, pinned against a door by the raging mob boss. Excellent.

"What the fuck did I tell you the other day" I stay silent, refusing to give into him. I can't believe he actually thinks he can show up after days of being MIA and order me around.

I jumped as he pulled his hands back and slammed them with force, against the door, beside my head. "Alejandra, I'm not fucking playing! What did I tell you the other day" ok so maybe ignoring him wasn't the best idea and by the crazed look in his eyes, I know I'm not going to win this one.

"You said no boys" Despite the situation I kept my voice firm and head high.

"So do you want to tell me what the hell that was out there?" He growled, obviously frustrated that I disobeyed his 'order'.

"Jaxon, I'm just trying to have some fun. I'm a teenage girl you can't blame me! What? did you expect me to not look at other guys for the rest of the year?" I asked annoyed at how ridiculous he was being. I want to have fun whilst my brothers aren't around. I need to have some fun.

His eye blazed in anger, but flashed with lust? Lowering his voice he brought his lips to my ear and dropped his hands to my waist, "If you want to have some fun, you come to me. I've already told you that I don't want to see you with other men." My cheeks flushed red and my heart race picked up at his insinuation. But luckily my brain hadn't been effected by him yet.

"Did you hit your head or something. We can't do anything together, that would be suicide for the both of us. Did you forget my surname? You may be strong but my fathers anger would overthrow you any day. Why would you even suggest that?" I was in complete disbelief of his words. I'm not saying that I wouldn't love to jump his bones right here and now, but I'm not willing to catch a bullet for it.

"Think about it. You want some fun and so do I. I'm not saying we need to get married or anything. Simply a friends or should I say enemies with benefits. No one outside of my family knows who you are. It's not that big of a deal." I'd be lying if I said that he wasn't beginning to convince me, and his closeness wasn't helping either, but it's just too risky.

"Secrets don't stay secret for very long. I don't get why you're so hung up on me. Life would be so much easier if you let me go back to the guy I was dancing with, and you find one of the many girls that stare at you like a piece of meat." I don't know If I was trying to convince myself or him.

"We could do that yes. But don't tell me that you wouldn't be thinking of me the whole time. There's something between us and I know that you feel it too. We should just get it out of our systems now." He's really starting to get to me now, and that's panicking me. Shoving him away from me I try my best to prove him wrong, even though I know he's right.

"What are you talking about. I don't feel anything" Lies. "We can just go back to how things were before we knew each other. This would be beyond a bad idea. I mean what would happen if my papa or brothers find out! They'd make me watch as they chop off your dick and then I'd be traumatised and and-"

He cut off my little freak out as he slammed his lips against mine, cupping my face in his hands. I couldn't push him away. I didn't want to push him away.

The kiss wasn't sweet or loving, it was angry and lustful and everything I imagined it would be. It lasted a while until we pulled away for air. Locking eyes, I could see the mutual agreement.