𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN:TWO WEEKS OF PEACE AND QUIET

TWO WEEKS OF PEACE AND QUIET

DURING THE ENTIRE WEDDING ceremony, Emma had a frown on her face and had her arms crossed over her chest like a child. When the after party took place, Rosalie slapped her on the back of the head and Amelia just shook her head at the girl, though it was mostly out of amusement.

"Are you going to be like this all night?" Rosalie asked with a sigh.

"Yep. Probably for the rest of eternity as well. Might as well kill me now so you don't have to deal with my bitchy attitude." Emma said with a smile.

"I've dealt with your bitchy attitude for over fifty years, I think I can handle a few more." Rosalie responded, a small smile playing on her lips. Emma frowned as she looked at her wife.

"You're too good for me." Emma told her. "You deserve better than me."

"I deserve you and only you." Rosalie responded before giving her wife a kiss that made the first real smile of the day appear on Emma's face. Emma looked around before finding her three favorite Denali siblings.

"I will be right back, I have to talk to someone." Emma told her wife before walking over towards the three blondes.

"Well, if it isn't my favorite chaos maker."

"If it isn't my favorite electrotherapist." Emma responded before she gave Kate a hug. "Hey Tanya." She gave the coven leader a hug before turning to Irina and smiling. "Hey, Irina, I haven't seen you in a while."

"I know, I'm sorry." Irina apologized before the two hugged.

"Emma, mi amor!" Carmen appeared. Emma smiled at the woman before hugging her.

"Hello, Carmen, Eleazar." Emma greeted the two other coven members. Emma paused before her face turned into a grimace. "Everyone's favorite whore is here." Carmen slapped the girl before moving past her to hug Bella. Emma made her way back to the three blondes, standing beside of Irina as Kate and Tanya moved forward.

"Bella, these are our cousins from Alaska, Tanya and Kate." Edward introduced.

"We've heard so much about you." Kate spoke up.

"Welcome to the family." Eleazar said with a smile. Emma turned her attention away when Irina nudged her in the side.

"What's wrong?" Emma asked with a frown as she looped her arm with the Denali sister. Before Irina could answer, Carmen grabbed her attention.

"Irina." Carmen said, nodding the girl over. "Come meet Bella."

Irina shared a look with Emma before the two walked forward. They stopped when Irina stood beside of Carmen. "I can't do this."