c10

JAVARION POV

i was driving around the block tryna see where hailey was and leona was in the backseat looking at the window helping me and she shouted "right there right there" .

i looked to my right and see a body in the alley and i parked and we got out the car and ran to hailey . i shook her and said "hailey" .

"is she dead ?" leona said .

i looked at leona and said "no no she not dead" .

i picked hailey up and carried her to my car and leona opened up the door for me and i put hailey in the backseat and leona hopped in the backseat as well .

i got in the car and started driving . i was angry asl all i needa know who did this bc ill take 1 cent from the ass whooping he or she ab to get .

40 MINUTES LATER

i got out the car and went to the backseat to get leona and she got out and said "what r we doing at kamryn house ?" .

"u finna stay here for a lil while but ima b bck to pick u up" i said holding on to her little hand as we walked to the front door .

i knocked and quan answered the door and said "wassup" .

he looked at leona and said "who is this ?" .

"hailey got jumped so i needa take her to the t r a p so can yall watch leona for me ? and leona is hailey bestfriend daughter" i said .

"ight" he said .

i squatted down to leona level and said "ima be right bck and dont be afraid to ask them for anything and this is quan" .

"ok javarion" she said .

i gave her a hug and pulled out of the hug and she went into the house .

40 MINUTES LATER

i pulled up to the trap and carried hailey and walked to the door and knocked .

"password ?" i heard prince say .

"kd" i said .

he opened the door and looked at hailey and said "wtf what happened to my sister yo ?" .

i walked in and said "she got jumped and stabbed" .

"we finna find put who did that and finna ruin they life" he said .

i walked into the elevator and said "no bull" .

while im in the elevator , my homeboy rashaad and he said "whats up j" .

"nun" i said .

"what happened ?" he said .

"my girl got jumped and shit" i said .

"damn" he said .

KAMRYN POV

leona was laughing as i tickled her and i said "u want some ice cream ?" .

"yes plz" leona said .

"ok lets go" i said picking her up and putting her on the floor .

i got up and we walked downstairs .

i see quan laying down on the couch with a blanket over his body and he watching toy story and me and leona go to the kitchen .

i put her on the counter and said "what type of ice cream lil momma ?"

"what do u have ?" leona said .

"chocolate , oreo , and mint chocolate chip" i said looking in the freezer .

"oreo plz" she said .

"ok" i said .

i got out the oreo and mint chocolate chip ice cream .

5 MINUTES LATER

we had our ice creams scooped out and while we finna walk upstairs , leona said "can i stay down here with quan to watch toy story" .

"of course" quan said .

leona say on the couch with quan and i went bck upstairs .

BRYANNA POV

kemo was driving and i was just staring at him smiling .

he glanced at me and looked bck at the road and he said "whats wrong ?"

"nun im just smiling at my future everything" i said still smiling .

"ik" he said .

"well were we going ?" i said .

"out" he said .

"we already r" i said .

"yeah ik but we going bowling" he said .

"ight ik yo ass gonna lose" i said .

"man whatever" he said .

JAVARION POV

hailey was still with the nurse and im waiting on them to come out . yes , we have a hospital inside the trap . my phone was ringing and i check and it was my mom .

"hello" i said .

"damn boy whats wrong ? u sound mad" my momma said .

"my girl got jumped and she got stab in the process" i said .

"ur girl ? like who ?" she said .

"hailey" i said .

"oh is she ok ?" she said .

"idk ma" i said .

"ima pray ok ?" she said .

"ok" i said .

i see hailey walk into the loddy with a gift bag in her hand like we in kool smiles or some shit and i get up and hug her and she said "ow ow ow" .

i pull out the hug and looked at her arm and its stitched up and i said to my momma on the phone "momma hailey right here and shes ok u wanna talk to her ?" .

"yes cage" my momma said .

i gave the phone to hailey and she put the phone up to her ear and said "hey miss.cage" .

"im good and u ?"

"thats good thats good"

"yes ur son has been treating me right bc i got him on probation"

"oh i mean he cant get no excuse my language but he cant get no pussy from me but i dont know if he cheated but he cant get this box"

"yasssss miss.cage" hailey said laughing .

"no right now miss.cage" hailey said in a serious matter .

i smiled at how hailey and my mom just clicked together .