Chapter Six

Goku went to the side entrance, waiting for the guide who would bring him to Snake Way. Kami approached the saiyan and said, "well then, good luck. You'll need it this year."

Goku nodded and waved, "I'll take your word for it. I'll tell King Kai, the Lord of Worlds, that you sent me. And say hi to Mr. Popo for me."

Kami nodded and walked off, leaving Goku there. As he walked, the diety had a sense of forboding. He began to mutter to himself, worried. "Even with Goku's training...our only hope may be his son. We don't know how Piccolo will raise him either. Then there's the daughter...I sense something sleeping deep inside her, but will she be able to awaken it on her own?"

At that point, King Yemma grew tired of Kami's muttering and kicked him out, sending him back to the lookout. The place where he would watch over the world, unable to take action.

As the assistant drove Goku he said, "sorry to keep you waiting! I'll be your guide to the head of the snake. It's quite a trip!" The guide had a cheery tone to his voice. "Are you in good health?" He asked.

"Aside from being dead you mean," Goku responded. "So what's this Lord of Worlds like?"

"King Kai? The lord of worlds stands above all gods in the universe," the guide answered. "Here we are!"

Goku got out of the car and wore a surprised look, "you mean Snake Way is really a snake? Now what?"

"It'll lead you straight to the lord himself," the guide answered.

"How long is it?" Goku hopped onto the snake's head and looked out over the long twisting body.

"Legend says its about a million kilometers," the guide said.

Goku nearly fell off the snake, "what?! Has anyone reached the end?"

"Absolutely," the guide nodded. "King Yemma has done it, and in the past hundred million years I might add."

"Nobody else?" Goku wondered. He looked out and narrowed his eyes. "Well if one guy can do it then two guys can too."

"Be careful not to fall off into the couds," the guide added. "Hell is right down there and you'll never get out."

"Right," Goku nodded. He put a hand on his stomach. "Jeez I didn't even bring a lunch."

"You'll be fine," the guide assured. "You're already dead so you can't starve to death."

Goku didn't seem too thrilled about that. He suddenly remembered, "oh yeah, before I go, do you know the old fortuneteller?"

"Yes, shes always popping in," the guide said.

"Great, next time she comes can you tell her to tell Master Roshi not to bring me back to life for one year?" Goku requested.

"Sure, no problem," the guide nodded.

"Well, I'll be off!" Goku waved before jumping into the air and lying over Snake Way.

Meanwhile, Roshi, Bulma, and Krillin made their way back to Kame House. They had Mae with them who was still sleeping from her encounter with Raditz.

"We can't keep this from Chi-Chi," Roshi said. "Krillin, why don't you run over there and tell her?"

"Why do I gotta tell her?" Krillin asked with a worried tone.

"Cause we don't wanna get killed," Bulma replied.

Krillin looked a little pale before looking at the sleeping girl in his arms. "We need to do something about her tail, now that Goku is gone."