chapter fourty-one

- Omniscient -

"Didn't I tell ya li ass to be up by 11" Sydnee said yanking the covers off of Tori.

"Stop allat damn cursing in my house!" Shonda (Sydnee & Tori mama) shouted from downstairs but Sydnee ignored it.

"Mmm, go away" Tori mumbled still sleep and Sydnee nodded then left the room and headed downstairs.

She went straight to the kitchen and bent down grabbing 2 pans. Tuh, shoulda went ya ass to bed.

"You ain't right, fucking up that girl sleep" Shonda said shaking her head then went back to watching The Chi.

Sydnee opened her door back up, seeing she was in the same position. She raised the pans above her head then started banging them together.

"Wake yo ass up!" Sydnee shouted over and over again. She groaned then sat up in the bed looking crazy as hell.

"Bitch i'm up!" she said then stared at the wall for a hot minute. Sydnee smirked then sat down on a chair waiting for her to get out the bed.

"Where we going?" she mumbled looking down at her phone.

"Around the globe shawty" Sydnee said then got on her phone.

-

"Boy what the hell wrong witchu?" Nene asked Quan as they walked downtown around the park with their hands intertwined.

"What you mean what's wrong wimme, i'm straight" Quan said lying right through his teeth.

"Ion like liars" Nene mumbled.

"Aye you trynna get one of dem?" Quan asked pointing towards a food truck that sold burgers.

"Yeah I guess" Nene said still suspicious about why he was acting weird all of a sudden.

-

"Sydnee told you anything else bout the call?" Juice asked Key who was sitting down on the couch thinking.

"Nah... she said she answered the phone and that's all he said den hung up" Key said then scrolled through his feed.

"You called back?" Boomer asked and Key nodded with a smirk.

"Fuck did you say?" Tre asked and Key bit the inside of his cheek.

"I told that nigga that I got eyes everywhere and when I see his ass in public ima off his ass. Lucky fa us, I know where he at na" Key said getting up from the couch.

"That bitch boy at the park, let's roll out" Key said and Juice nem got up with no hesitations.

-

"This feel so good oh my gosh" Tori said as they got massages at this spot Sydnee goes to. "Mhm" Sydnee mumbled. 

"We should take mama here" Tori said and Sydnee smiled.

Little did Tori know Sydnee already brought Shonda here last mother's day. Keep us sis.

10 minutes later