Meeting Darius-Chapter 2

4th May
- 9am

Darius

As I lay on my chest I am hit with the sunlight shining through my curtains

As I lay on my chest I am hit with the sunlight shining through my curtains. I lowly cuss to myself as I start to feel the effects of my hangover.

"Shiitt, what the hell did I drink last night ?"

All of a sudden, a familiar voice starts to get closer and all I can hear is...

"Damn nigga, what the hell did you drink last night!?"

I look up and see Hakeem's loud ass.

"Mannnnn why are you shouting !? And didn't I tell you that key is only for emergencies!?" I shout back whilst throwing a pillow

He dodges " It was an emergency! I ain't got no food!"

I gather the little strength I have and sit up and stare at his hungry hippo ass. " You tryna tell me yo bottomless pit head ass, came to my house at *Check my phone* 9 am because of food ?!"

This fool rubs his stomach, "yeah that sounds about right"

I groan getting out of bed, heading towards the bathroom mumbling "man I can't withcho ass".

He shouts from behind the door "DON'T TAKE ALL MORNING SLEEPING BEAUTY! I HAVE TO FILL YOU IN FOR TONIGHT. YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T BE ARRIVING TORE-UP!!

I open the door abruptly, ready to chase his stupid ass. But his dumb-ass got away.

"Haha, you can't catch me bitch !"

Then I grab my water bottle and throw it directly at his big head. His goofy ass try to run but ended up tripping on the pillow I threw earlier, so he was hit directly by the bottle and landed on his ass.

I smirk whilst returning to the bathroom to finish my morning routine.

I guess now's a good time for introductions.