Chapter 29

You rubbed your temples feeling a migraine coming on. "Ugh, what happened?."
Nobody dared to answer annoyed you looked up you and found out why, your eyed widened as you saw all kinds of different scenarios played out, and they all had Masky in them. He seemed so happy in all of them, he had this glow that you'd never seen in him before, almost as if he was at peace? But why would he be missing his peace now?.  Hoodies gripped on your hand tightened he looked worried and scared.
Why would Hoodie be scared? You thought.
"This is Masky's mind. What he wants to tell you cannot he explained by words for it is to painful. This is the only way you'll fully understand. But please do as Masky says do not judge him for this it was not his doing, even if it seems like it."
You nodded. "Alright, lets go. But where's Masky?."
Slenderman snapped his fingers and Masky appeared in a cloud of smoke his eyes widened with fear once he realized what happened.
"No-no no no Slenderman I didn't want to be in my brain! I told you that I wanted no part of this just for them to-
"Hush, you need to see this for yourself too. I think it will help improve your feelings towards (y/n). And restore part of your sanity. Are you ready everybody?."
Everyone nodded and continued the walk in silence.