"You're okay, I've got you?"

After a while me and dadzawa eventually fell asleep on the sofa.

6:33 am

Aizawas pov

I woke up with the problem child sleeping on me I smiled a little and got up placing him on the sofa putting a blanket over him which he seemed to notice since he snuggled up and gripped onto the edge a little. I walked to the kitchen and made myself a coffee. Before a certain loud blond walked it "GOOD MORNING BAAABEEEE!!" he practically yelled "Mic Hizashi! Keep your voice down the problem child is asleep!" I whisper yelled at him "Oops.. sorry babe" he said quietly.

Shinsous pov

I woke up but I didn't feel the weight on my chest that I definitely had before I went sleep.. so where is Izuku?? I looked at the time. 7:29 "Shit. School starts in Less then an hour!" I kinda yelled before getting up showering for a few minutes long enough that I could clean myself properly and not long enough to want to stay there for a few hours. I got out dried myself got dressed went downstairs "Bye dad! Bye papa!" I yelled quietly as I saw Izuku asleep on the couch.. the poor thing must be tried even if he's slept for two days straight.. I quickly grabbed my lunch and I gave Izuku a cheek kiss "Sweet dreams izu" then when to school.

Mics pov

"Hey babe? Have you noticed that since izus arrived Hitoshi's been more calm and less paranoid?" I pointed out to my tired husband he nodded "Last night at around 2 half 2ish he sat down by my when I was laying on the couch holding my hand  before softly saying 'Sweet dreams... D-dad" my heart melted "He called you dad?" I smiled softly, my husband nodded "yeah but he then mumbled about if he wasnt born then This guy named hisashi, who I can only  assume was inkos husband, would still be with her and that inko would be happy... He thinks it's his fault his dad left his mother.." "Babe.." he shook his head "I said if he didn't feel comfortable with Calling me dad he could call me Aizawa, he then without a second though said 'Dadzawa' with the brightest smile I've ever seen" my husband seemed happy. "I can show you?" I eagerly nodded and he showed me "He seems so happy. That's nice." I said happily, this boy.. he's brought Something out of my husband that he lost when that incident happened, Izuku brought back the joy in my husband. "Mic we need to make sure Izuku and shinsou are both happy and safe" Aizawa said. We were disrupted folrom our conversation after hearing some movements from Izuku, we knew that sound to well Aizawa put his coffee down making his way to the living room. I was behind my husband once we go to the living room Aizawa gently pulled Izuku into a hug I sat by them both and hugged them both "Shhh.. it's okay, I've got you" Aizawa whispers into Izukus ear calming him down. Izuku eventually woke up "Dadzawa??" He said in a confused and scared tone "Yeah.. I'm here" Aizawa said which seemed to have made Izuku calmer "Hey there little listener" I said cheerfully, Izuku shot up and looked at me "Present mic?!" He said astonished and happy "The one and only!" I happily stated.

_________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter
_________________________________