Episode 3-9(2): Mostro Lounge's Ophelia

While in the dressing room, Glory is gazing herself at the mirror where she is in her long red sparkly dress and lavender gloves.

While slowly twirling herself in a mirror, Glory looked wary about her outfit

I feel so exposed while wearing this....

Glory thought while staring at her curves with a self conscious look where the dress reveals her chest and the way her hips are sticking out doesn't soothe her at all. She soon let's out a sigh.

I can't believe Azul would make me wear this....

Glory ponders until heard the door knocking from outside.

"Miss Corbett. It's time." The Octavinelle resident reminds her. Glory spins to the door.

"A-Alright thank you." Glory thank him as she spins back to the mirror to take a deep breath and exhale out before pumping her fist up and gaze back at the mirror.

"You got this Glory. You can do this." Glory mutters as turns around and walks straight to the door. Then she opens the door with the Octavinelle resident waiting for her and was stunned by her dress. Glory flashes a gentle grin at him.

"Shall we go?" Glory ask making the Octavinelle resident flinch and nod.

"Y-Yes! Follow me!!" He stutters and turns away with his face heats up making her sweatdrop.

Yup definitely a rough night...but I'll do my best!

Glory thought while following the Octavinelle resident.
———————

Meanwhile downstairs at the lounge, Deuce and Ace are busy with cleaning up tables and carrying dirty dishes while Jack is taking orders from the guests and he's taking this job quite well as he remain composed and well mannered throughout the whole night.

"We delivered all the backlogged orders." Jack informs.

"Though it was pretty rough..." Deuce mutters feeling exhausted.

"Eeh~ You're pretty good. Sea Urchin, can y'all keep going?" Floyd politely ask.

"Then please take care of washing dishes and serving food. After that can I you to make the drinks?" Jade ask with a sly tone ticking the tall wolf off and freaking Ace and Deuce out before Jack shoots a glare at them.

"D-Don't get cocky!" Jack barks at them. Soon the whole lounge went dark stunning them except the twins as they both glance each other with knowing smiles. Then a spotlight appear at the stage when a Octavinelle resident taps the microphone and starts speaking.

"Gentlemen, tonight is a going to be a special treat for all of you. Please give it up for Octavinelle's beautiful siren, Ophelia!" The announcer presents making the trio puzzled.

"Ophelia...?" They baffled and the twins chuckled.

"It's her stage name." Jade told them.

"Pretty isn't it? She sings like the girl from the play." Floyd chimes as they both let out sneaky chuckles. Soon they are caught off guard when they heard a smooth seductive voice out of the blue as well as a feminine leg with red heel peering through the lilac curtains.