eighteen.

"Papa," Na'imah said to grab Yasir's attention

"Papa," Na'imah said to grab Yasir's attention. They were in bed, watching Regular Show—it was very late and neither one of them could sleep.

"Princess," he replied back, making her blush, and look up from her position on his chest to see his face. She never got tired of looking at him.

"I wanna get a tattoo," she said.

"You said you wanna what? A tattoo?" he immediately looked down at her to see if she was serious or not.

"Yeah," she giggled. "And I wanna get my nose pierced,"

"Huh? Where the hell dis come from? Since when?" he asked.

"Well when I was wit' Sev and Co—"

"You not goin ova' Sev house no more," he said, making her die laughing.

"Stop, Yasir! I been wantin' one," she whined. He eyed her for a moment and she just sent him an innocent grin, making him chuckle.

"Well whatchu want? Whea' you want it at?" he asked and she looked so excited to tell him.

"I been drawin' up some stuff, I got it all in my sketchbook, lemme grab it," she said and he let her go, watching her walk across the hall and no less than a minute later return with her sketchbook in hand, flipping through pages.

"So you been ready, huh?" he chuckled when she landed on a page with various designs strewn across it in different colors. He saw her parents names, that were unfinished, a sun that looked extremely intricate and her own name.

"Yeah," she giggled. "I think I wanna do dis first, on my hand," she pointed at some butterflies she drew in blue. "I think it'd be really pretty,"

"Yeah dat look good, bae, but it's gon hurt like a bitch. That hand shit different," he chuckled. He clearly would know since he had tattoos covering his entire body.

"You gon hold my hand?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah, I'a hold it," he laughed. "I guess I could take you to my tatt man," he sighed dramatically. "I'on know bout that li' piercing, you want it in yo' nose? Aint that gon hurt? You gon pull on it an' allat if you gotta blow it. What if it come out?"

"Not you tryna sound like my daddy," she laughed.

"Dats cuz I am" he chuckled and watched her blush. "Don't look all shy, you was the one—"

"Shutup! I said it once," she pouted and he threw his head back laughing again.