Chapter Six

Sasumaru held six temaris in her hand instead of two. She laughed hysterically. She threw the temaris towards the house once again. The two temaris went straight for Tanjiro. Mono kicked the young male. The poor boy fell to the ground. "What was that for." The girl ignored him. "Go find that other demon. I'll handle the one with the temaris." The two ran out of the house leaving two demons behind to heal. "Tanjiro-san!" The boy looked over at the small girl. "The demon, he's off in the trees somewhere, be careful."

"But what about Tamayo-san and Yushiro-san!"

"There demons, they'll be fine! Nezuko-chan's back, have her help you." Mono kicked Tanjiro in the back kicking him towards the Arrow demon. Nezuko stared at the girl and glared at her.

"Come on Nezuko-chan!"

The two part ways, Mono went after the Temari demon and Tanjiro went off to the Arrow demon.

**

Sasumaru laughed at the petite girl. "There you are, are you ready to play?" The demon laughed. Mono's crystal armor revealed itself, her skin was covered in crystal shards. Debris covered the area making a giant cloud of dust.

"My, my what interesting skin you got." Sasumaru smiled wickedly at the girl.

"It's a very special crystal layer, very powerful and very strong." Mono said.

"Well, lets see how strong it is, shall we!" The demon laughed and threw her temari's at her. Mono quickly brought up her arm shielding herself. The temaris bounced off of her crystalized skin, shards of crystal fell from her arm, landing on the ground.

"Hahaha!! Looks like it's not as powerful as you think." Sasumaru laughed. Her laughing stopped when she saw crystal temaris form in Mono's hand.

Sasumaru threw her temaris again Mono threw her crystal temaris. They bashed against each other. Mono's temaris couldn't maneuver like Sasumaru's. Mono's temaris were in pieces.

Mono had to be extremely careful now. Her energy was deteriorating, her time was running out, her crystals would no longer by useful to her. She needed to act fast.

"Hahaha! What's wrong, can't keep up?" Sasumaru laughed, bouncing the temaris up and down. "I can't wait to see the look on Master's face when I bring you to him."

"What exactly does your master want with me?" Mono asked the demon girl.

"Who knows, but if he wants you so badly then you must mean something to him." She said with a wide smile.

She threw her temaris at Mono once more, she wasn't prepared.

*****

Tanjiro wasn't doing any better, neither was Nezuko. Nezuko was kicking and punching the Arrow demon, but he ended up tossing her away. She collided with Tanjiro and the two were now near Mono and Sasumaru.

"AHAHAHA!!!" Sasumaru laughed.

Once the two siblings were in sight, Asui immediately stopped using her powers.

*****

Tamayo and Yushiro watched the three fight. Tamayo really wanted to help them. Yushiro had different thoughts.

"Lets leave, while there distracted."

Tamayo looked horrified, by what Yushiro said.

"Kidding!" He quickly said.

******

"Nezuko-chan, go help Mono-san." The two siblings split paths, Nezuko went to help Mono, while Tanjiro went after the Arrow demon again. She saw Mono in the distance, Sasumaru threw her temari at her. Mono got in a fighting position and ended up kicking the ball. More shards of crystals fell onto the ground.