/ f Ꮎ u Ꮢ /

Hiii!

My gosh... as you've noticed. My background and profile pic have changed(again). I made the background and I love it. But my profile took forever to choose. I went from Jisoo to Irene to Lisa to Rosé to Yeri to Tzuyu and yeah. But my ending is a glitch Lisa that I edited although it's kinda unclear with it being small, so the photo above is much clearer.

Also(any blinks here); did y'all see the first episode of 25/465 with Blackpink. Ugh, I loved it. My favorite part was Rosé flirting with the teacher.

Ok, so on with the chapter

WARNING⚠️

————-

Tuesday

16:46

Y/n's POV

After I sent that, I see Alexis calling me.

"Hey, umm, what the hell? Are you sure it's not a mistake. No offense, but you suck at writing and Caitlyn's not that much of a miracle worker" She said.

"Potty word. She said a bad word Y/n!" I hear Caleb beside me. I didn't even know he could hear my phone. I laugh. "Alexis, you can't cuss." "Yeah yeah yeah" she said annoyed. "I honestly don't know. I'll talk with Mr. Reins after class tomorrow although today he told me that he really like my essay which was really weird. I only added big words and a few filler sentences. I honestly thought I would get at least a B, which is what I was aiming for"

"Y/n... recently I've been noticing and realizing something. Don't you see how Mr. Reins never gives you detention, like when you don't do work or don't pay attention in class. And how he literally gave you another day to complete your paper. Then tutors you?! I'm getting really bad vibes from him."

"I've noticed that too which is why I'm even more scared of him. Tutoring today was scary as heck. He literally told me what to write on my homework and would hunch over my back the whole time. I know we might be going too deep into this, but yeah."

"Who's scaring you? I'll beat them up!" I hear Caleb say with little fist in the air. Oh my gosh, he looks so cute. "Don't worry about it Caleb" "I would let him at it. I mean Mr. Reins wouldn't hurt a 5 year old kid, right?" Alexis says through the phone.

"Yeah, I'm not testing that theory"

We hear Alexis's parents call her to do the dishes. "Bye girl, love you" she says. "Bye, love you"

"Why can't I beat them up??" Caleb asks with a pout. "You're too young and who taught you about 'beating someone up'? You're 5, you shouldn't even learning stuff like that." "Ace"

"I'll kill him"

:::

"IM HOME" I hear screaming from the door. Ace just got home.

I come running to the door. "Did you get my gummy bears?" "What if I said no?" "What if I tell uncle about you teaching Caleb about beating someone up?"

"They're in the bag in my right hand."

We walk to the kitchen and he sets the bags down. "I thoughts you were just getting a few things. Why are there marshmallows in here? And chocolate covered raisins?" "I was getting your gummy bears and then started to crave sugary items. Don't judge me. Go and start washing the potatoes"

I grab the potatoes from one of the bags and take out 4.

"Hey umm, can I talk to you about something Ace?" "Of course, what about?" He said as he got out the knife to cut the lettuce.

"Ok, so you know about me going to English tutoring. Well, I haven't told you guys the real reason I don't wanna go." I told him as I started to wash the potatoes in the sink. "What do you mean?" "So you know I have Mr. Reins and he is known for being very strict towards students-"

"Wait! You have Mr. Reins?! Gosh I hate that guy! He gave me so many stupid detentions. How many has he given you?" "See, that's the thing, he hasn't ever given me any. And I always doze off in class and sometimes forget to do work! And he stares at me in class very strangely and he said that I'm the only one he is tutoring and has offered to tutor! He creeps me out and the tutoring today was scary as heck!"

"You? No detention? From Mr. Reins? And he gave you an extra day for... the hell? If you want I'll talk to my dad about it. It may just be you exaggerating, but I am still a bit questionable about him not giving you detentions. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be fine. Thanks for the potatoes, you can go and watch some Netflix. Love you" "I love you too"

"Y/n! Look I drew a pig for you!" I hear Caleb say from the hall. He went in his room a while ago to surprise me with something.

I look at it. Oh gosh. Why did he have to draw a pig?! "L-looks great" he gave me a big smile in return.

:::

Wednesday

11:56

Y/n POV

I dread being here. It just reminds me that I still have to go to tutoring tomorrow.

"Hello kids. Today, we are doing something different. I want you to go with a partner of your choice and discuss all of the 25 question I have written down. I expect answers for each one on one piece of paper. Just put both of your names on it."

Noooo. I have no friends in this class and it's an odd number. I'll probably be the odd one out.

After all the kids paired up, I was left alone. Mr. Reins walks up to me and I already know what he's gonna say"Looks like I'll be your partner Miss L/n. Come to my-"

Suddenly, the door was opened in a harsh manner by a boy. "Sorry I'm late. I'm new here. Carl Warns."

I look up to Mr. Reins to see a very harsh glare on his face. "I wasn't informed of a new student." "Something happened and the office told me that you were accidentally the only one not informed of my presence and to just tell you when I get to your class"

"Fine. Sit in the back." "Well actually, I read all of the chapters you guys have read as I was told about the book we are reading in class. I can go right in for the activity you have set for today." Mr. Reins mumbled something under his breath but I couldn't hear it.

"Ok. Pair up with Y/n here. But detention for coming in late. I don't care if you are new, you need to learn not to come here late."he said to him, in a very dark tone may I add.

"Yes Mr. Reins"

The teacher walked back to his desk as the boy walked up to me. "Hi, Y/n, right?" "Yes that's me. Do you mind writing the answers, I'm not that well at writing stuff down." "Sure"

:::

The bell rings and all the kids started to pile out. "Wait for me outside Carl, I have to talk to Mr. Reins about something real quick" he nodded and went out. I'm letting him sit with me and my friends during lunch as he doesn't have anyone yet to sit with here.

" Yes Y/n" Mr. Reins says as I walk up. "I wanted to talk about my grade for the paragraph. You put that I got a 97%, and as much as I don't want to degrade myself, I personally think it's too high and if it's a mistake, I would like it changed. I may not be the smartest, but I like to earn my grades, not have them given"

"And it was earned. I enjoyed your paragraph and thought it was nicely done. You acting like this only gives me more reasons to tutor you. Maybe it'll help you feel better about yourself. Now go on. It was well earned and I don't like when people say I'm wrong, because I'm never wrong" he said as he looked up at me with determined eyes.

I just quickly nodded and speed walked out of that class.

That was scary.

————-
Yeah, this upload was a tad late as we had family come over and that shizz. But it's here. It'll start getting intense real soon. I'm just trying to settle out the plot. I'm doing it a bit different from my first story where it started out intense.

I hope you guys liked it.

Suggestions and constructive criticism are accepted :)

See y'all next time

Love ya