Chapter 14 Pt. 1

Y/N was back in the larger home. Surrounded by her little posse, who all looked at her gravely, anxiety and anger in their eyes.

"As we know now.. a female has taken notice of Y/N. She seems pretty.. interested in her". Adam exhaled worriedly as he glanced at Y/N.

"So what do we do? Move away? There's no way we can compete with a female". Eriol snapped

He was seated at the table. Looking both tired and extremely angry like the others.

"Well this was bound to happen. It's not like she wouldn't be unnoticed you know". Nen said with a huff as his brother gave him a sharp look.

Rys was perched on top of the staircase railing. His wings gently fluttering in the sunlight with a hum.

"Either way we should have been more prepared".

Y/N felt a churn in her stomach. God how she wished she was back in her old world.

Though granted she didn't really have any family left to worry for her.. she still had friends. Surely they must've been so worried about her.

Letting out a little sigh, she looked up at the now squabbling group, raising her voice to speak.

"I want to meet the female elf".

What

The eyes shot back at her in alarm.

There was a bit of a silence.

"Are you crazy or just stupid?!" Eriol yelled standing up and banging his fist on the table.

Rys flew down to Y/N's side.

"Do you not realize she could rape you? Have you not been listening to what we have been warning you?!"

"Would you shut up? I have a plan ok". Y/N hissed at him.

This didn't seem to calm him down but he sat back down.

As she discussed her plan with the others, the reactions were not happy, and they began to argue with her about it.

Rys glanced across the house to a large window peering into them.

A pair of glowing eyes stared back at him and then disappeared.

"Oh dear. This is going to be tricky". He muttered to himself.

Outside the house, a small fox Anichara quivered in fear and confusion, his large ears swaying back and forth as he scuttled to go hide in a bush.

Rico hadn't realized that the house had contained a female.

With her own harem too. He crouched in the bush sniffing.

Just when he thought he had found a place to hide.

This world really was cruel.

Across the forest, a red haired female sat staring into a small hole, a large eye stared back at her.

"You're always bothering me. What is now"

"There's a human in this world. A human from another world".

As soon as An said this the eye turned black. Shaking slightly as the ground shook, making nearby creatures scream and run, but An just sat by the hole calmly.

"Just when I thought I had been able to get rid of HIM.. Of course another bloody Human would come here".

"Do you know who brought her here?"

A strange sound croaked from the earth as the eye faded into a strange red and white color.

"I have my suspicions.. You know yourself"

Am smirked at this crossing her arms. Oh yes, she definitely had an idea as to who it was, she just wasn't exactly clear about it.

"What are you planning An? Are you going to kill her?"

"Oh no. Not yet anyways. I'll have my use for her. And then I'll make a nice little example for all the beings here.."

And with that An laughed, the voice sounded almost deep, as the eye stared back at her now silent.

"You're going to destroy this world again An"

"I know. Isn't it wonderful?"