chapter 7: yellow notes

The next day Bow and Glimmer already knew what was the deal with Adora and the flirty brunette who met with her frequently during the day.

And they were there  for it, seeing every single accidental touch, every casual  blush, and analyzing their meaningful words towards  each other.

They catched onto the situation  quickly and Bow managed to convice Glimmer to let the girls have their privacy but they were still not off the hook in Glimmer's book.

She was overprotective of her sister, and she found tolerable traits in the brunette, she finally accepted that her blonde sister was ok with  this girl but promised herself that if anything bad happened she would break her nose.

She sat back down at the small table consisting of the rest of her friends, Sea Hawk making his flirty remark about his "darling Mermista" to which she only groaned and continued with her day, somehow that girl was always in a bad mood..

Perfuma and Scorpia were off doing  couple stuff, y'know like suprising each other with flowers about 1,000,000 times a day, it was endearing to Glimmer and Bow and they planned on doing it themselves someday.

Frosta was with Spinnerella and Netossa who basically adopted her at this point, they were  tossing a ball of yarn around the table, a game  they would play daily.

Am i missing somebody? I feel like im missing someone..

Anyways Glimbow were having a simple conversation about how Ms.Jones was stacking their schedules with loads of homework.

oH wAiT shIt thIs iS a catradora bOoK, but i felt like we needed to catch up, and i, the author, needed to refresh  my memory and gather my ideas, now lets move along to our star couple.

Catra now  food from home instead of cafeteria  food, she was suspicious of the cafeteria food at this point, she almost died the other day and she didn't  want it to happen again.

Adora finished her daily apple and salad, she wasn't  on a diet but she liked the feeling of eating healthy.

Catra smiled as she spotted two lollipops and a note in her bag.

"One for you and one for Adora, make sure to give it to her because we will be asking her about it and if she says no then no lollipops for a week nerd ;p" Said the note with a doodle at the end of both of moms smiling.

Catra smiled at the note before handing Adora the "pink!" lollipop who gladly took it.

Adora always imagined the lollipops tasting like Catra's lips, she only shared one or two kisses with the brunette and each time they did Catra always had the same taste of strawberries, she certainly wanted to add a bit more to the faint taste the brunette had.

Whereas Catra was imagining how she would look like as a lego person.

She grinned at the thought of falling into a river  and being in one of those lego commercials.

------time skip because the only reason i did this tiny part was bc i love talking about Catra and her moms-----

School was finally over and Adora and Catra were heading to Adora's house for a change, Glimmer and Bow mentioned going shopping and coming back at 6, it was currently 4 and Adora drove Catra to the beige house.

Catra's sneakers hit the concrete as she gazed upon the big house "right did i mention that my mom is the mayor of this place?" Adora said pulling out the car keys.

"No shit Adora.." she squinted her eyes at the blonde who shrugged.

(I'll  explain later.)

"My mom wants us to live normal lives so we're  not as spoiled as we were as children  because "spoiled children are brats".." Adora  shrugged.

"This was probably  the cheapest house for her budget." She added, Catra grinned a bit and ran to the doorstep, Adora followed after her and opened the door.

"Damn Adora you still  rich though.." Catra said gesturing to the consoles in front of the big TV and the very clean house along with a few workers.

"Hello Adora may i get you some snacks for the day?" One asked gesturing to the pantry.

"Yes actually, nothing with  peaches in it, my friend is allergic, and also take a break mrs. Hert," she smiled "also before  that, inform everyone to nOt tell  Glimmer or Bow that i brought someone here, but its ok to tell my parents." Adora winked, the woman nodded and walked and gathered the staff to do just as Adora mentioned.

"Why dont you want sparkles and arrow boy to know about  me?" Catra said walking to the third floor along with Adora.

"Well they will just tease me about it!" Adora groaned  finally reaching her room.

"But i tease you all the time blondie." Catra winked with a smirk, her voice smoothed a bit more than usual.

"Yeah but you're  different.." Adora  said closing her door to her pink room.

Catra didn't  like all the bright colors  but then again its the mayor of a place named Brightmoon.

"Oh yeah? How come?" Catra pouted laying on the bed, obviously  noticing her jacket thrown on the floor and her skateboard.

"I mean- we kinda have something  different and- y'know.." Adora fiddled with her fingers  as a blush spread on her cheeks.

"Cat gotcha tongue blondie?" Catra flirted Adora huffed and sat down by Catra's feet with a playful glare.

"Yeah, Catra you know what im talking about." Adora grinned, Catra returned it "yeah i do."

"Maybe we ca-"

"Here are your snacks." The lady said bringing in a large bowl filled with  sugar cookies "thank you, have a nice evening." Adora waved.

Catra's mouth watered at the sight of cookies, so warm and soft, she grabbed one and slowly bit it, savoring any taste of the sugary treat.

Did i mention that Catra  likes sweets? Yes? Oh ok.

Adora turned on the TV in her room and put on a random channel, only landing on HBO which was showing game of thrones.

"I didn't like the ending, i wouldn't  like to say i cried but.. i cried." Catra shrugged biting onto her cookie.

Adora smirked "i cried too Catra."

------------
UhhHHHhHh its um 12:29am so this counts as a new day! Yayayayayayay anyways first update today lmao-

It was short, it was brief, and it was sweet.