𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢- 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥

a/n: love bugs, just so you're all aware, this one-shot is not a continuation of the last one. Alright, how are you all doing? It's been a hot minute since I updated. I actually meant to update sooner but a got an email from Wattpad about how some of my accounts private information got leaked. It kinda got me spooked so I tell you this to say, please, please be careful online and what you put out there. I always have to remind myself that there are people out there that aren't kind-hearted and considerate of others. I would never want anything to happen to you lovelies so always be cautious.

~

   "You sure you're okay Hunkyhair?"

Keefe looked over his attire through the floor-length mirror. With his crisp black tuxedo and his blonde hair tousled to perfection, he defiantly looked ready, but in no way did he feel prepared for the events to come.

He wasn't sure if he even could get over the nerve-wracking sensation and the butterflies fluttering in his stomach at the thought of getting married to Sophie.

All the guests were probably gathered in the pastures of Havenfield by now, waiting for the soon to be husband and wife. Biana had made it her personal mission to invite absolutely everyone they knew. Even the councilors were there. Part of him wanted it to be special and something witnessed by a much smaller crowd. "Your a little too late for that" he thought to himself.

Keefe turned to meet his former bodyguard's eyes, thousands of memories flooding his mind. Ro had been officially discharged from her duties a few years ago but couldn't find it in her to leave the empath behind. Although she didn't stay with Keefe, Ro promised she'd make a guest appearance the second she heard about the wedding.

"If you bail on our little hot blondie at the last second I will personally drag you to the alter myself. That's when things will get ugly, and you don't want that do you?" Ro filed her recently painted, bright purple nails with a sharp dagger, metal glinting as the sunlight hit it.

Keefe rolled his eyes.

"I'm not going to bail on our wedding day, I'm just a nervous wreck." He wrung his fingers tightly, skin momentarily blanching with the pressure.

"I could've told you that."

Keefe groaned as Ro pushed off the glittering walls of the guest room, marching towards him.

"What I don't understand is why you aren't using this precious time to earn some extra KeefeFoster time before the ceremony."

He hugged his form, starting to pace from one side of the room to the other. "I can't. The bride and groom aren't allowed to see each other beforehand, its supposedly bad luck."

At the sight of Ro's scrunched nose, confusion written over her facial features, Keefe added: "A human thing."

"That's... weird."

"Well, Sophie wanted it to be like how they do it in the Forbidden Cities; for the wedding to be more traditional like humans do it. I don't really mind though. I want whatever makes her the happiest."

"Keefe?"

Biana popped her head in through the doorway, grinning. "Showtime."

Biana was practically bouncing, giddily pushing the door open and signaling for Keefe to follow her.

He made his way down the stairway and out the back, through the french double doors to the grassy knolls with the ogre princess in tow. Ro called out a quick good luck over her shoulder and found a spot somewhere in the middle of the audience, smirking as a few elves next to her squirmed.